Allegiances- SkyClan

Leader- Cinderstar (@HckyGirl8414), dark grey she-cat with purple eyes. Kind, funny, wise, loyal, brave and caring. Sister is Mistcloud.

Deputy- Silverstorm (@StarShiner), grey tom with white patches.

Med. Cat- Mistcloud (@HckyGirl8414), pale grey she-cat with blue eyes. Kind, funny, wise, loyal, brave and caring. Sister is Cinderstar.

Warriors-

Dappleberry (@Dappleberry02), beautiful light brown tabby she-cat with white paws, white tail tip, dark brown stripes, and bright blue eyes. Kind, loving and patient, but can be stubborn at times. Looking for a mate, and hoping for kits.

Bravelight (@eternalmoonstar), handsome dark brown tom with lighter brown paws and ears and deep green eyes. Kind, calm and loving, but will do anything to save a loved one. No mate or kits, yet.

Apprentices-

Spottedpaw (@SabrinaLeeGirl), a white she-cat with brown ears, gray paws, black tail, and orange tail tip. Sweet, nice, caring, and a good fighter. No mate, kits, or sibs.

Queens-

Birdsong (@eternalmoonstar), she-cat with amber eyes. Her pelt is brown with small white spots. Cheerful, swift and smart. Mate died, no sibs, one kit (Swiftkit)

Elders-

Kits-

Swiftkit (@eternalmoonstar), tom with blue eyes. His pelt is pure white except for a single, very light grey stripe down his back. Playful, energetic and doesn't pay attention for long. No mate, kits or sibs, but he has a little crush on Gingerkit. Mother is Birdsong.

Gingerkit (helloisitmeurlookin4), a beautiful long-furred (but not fluffy) ginger she-kit who will give you a run for your prey. She's elegant for a three-moon kit with long legs. She's clever but stubborn with a love for logic. She's brave, swift, and optimistic. She can be sensitive at times but is always kind- unless you tick her off, and if you do you better start running! She's very loyal to the clan and has a strong sense of right and wrong. She's a little know-it-all but is a great cat with an elegant figure and long legs. No mate or kits (she's a kit), and her only sibling is her brother Wolfkit.