Allegiances- SeaClan

Leader- 

Deputy- Sorrowflight (@-Rainbowstar-), an orange she-cat with pale eyes (like Sandstorm's) and one black paw. She's daring and kind. No mate, kits or sibs.

Med. Cat- Greenpoppy (@-Rainbowstar-), a silver she-cat with bright green eyes and black ear tips. Used to be a warrior and had a kit then. She's sweet and peaceful, and loves to play with kits. No mate, her kit is Sorrowflight.

Warriors-

Stonestream (@eternalmoonstar), tom with greyish blue eyes. His paws are a strange grey that almost looks blue, and the rest of his pelt is dark grey. Stong, faithful and quiet. No mate, siblings or kits.

Quicksilver (@TrueNorthRider ), light brown she-cat with darker brown stripes. She has one white dot on her left shoulder and bright silver eyes like two tiny moons. She's lithe, nimble, considerably beautiful (but not stunning), built more for speed, but still strong. Clever and sarcastic, usually makes a witty remark while being challenged. Honest, intelligent, and with a good personality overall, though she shows a darker side if threatened. Aggressive.

Apprentices-

Queens-

Silverflower (@SavvyClaire04), a silver she-cat (duuuuh) with light grey spots on her muzzle, back left paw, back and tail. Her eyes are yellow with gold flecks. Stubborn and tough, but a jokester when in a good mood. Caring, but hard to match in battle, due to the pain and loss she's suffered. Mate is a secret; had 4 kits but one died of whitecough, and two died when an enemy clan raided. The one left is Nightkit.

Elders-

Kits-

Nightkit (@SavvyClaire04), a sleek black she-cat who is nearly 6 moons old. In the moonlight it looks like her pelt is dark blue. Her eyes are like her mother's (yellow with gold flecks). Optimistic (although not really when she watched her sibling die of whitecough), tough, challenging, respectful and a big jokester. Loves to spend time in the elders den listening to stories. She had three sibs but all three died. Her mother is Silverflower.

Loners- (Not part of clans yet)

River's Shade (Twitchstar3231), a blue-grey she-cat with black-and-white patches. She's sweet, bright and kind. No mate or kits, and her siblings are dead.