Allegiances- SunClan

Leader- Flamestar (@silentwhovian11), tom with one blue eye and one white eye (not blind). His pelt is a bright, shining ginger. Great role model, fair, protective, and brave.

Deputy- Goldpelt (@DogWhisperer101), a yellow tom with mixed in ginger fur, rare violet eyes, torn left ear, and red front left paw. He's kind, brave, patient, strong, swift, clever, and a great battler/hunter. No mate or kits yet. No sibs.

Med. Cat- Starfire (@eternalmoonstar), she-cat with emerald green eyes. She is tortoiseshell and white. Quiet, gentle and kind.

Warriors-

Heartflame (@Karu-kun3713), she-cat with partly blind pale green eyes. Pale ginger pelt with golden paws. Good at night watch despite her eyesight. Anxious, lovable, and easily loney.

Silverpelt (@kitten223), she-cat with neon orange eyes. Silver pelt with black stripes. Short tempered, sly and always hyper. Nice until she's p***ed off. Unknown mate.

Apprentices-

Stormpaw (@Karu-kun3713), tom with blue eyes. His pelt is black, with dark gray fur on his belly. Hyper, yet serious at the same time. Mother is Heartflame.

Queens-

Smallsky (@crazypewdiepiegurl2), small she-cat (duuuuuh) with leaf green eyes. Ginger pelt with black paws. Hot-headed and protective. Unknown mate. Expecting 3 kits.

Elders-

Kits-