Allegiances- MoonClan

Leader- Moonstar ( @eternalmoonstar ), she-cat with one ice blue eye one interesting lavender eye. Her pelt is so silver she looks like she is from StarClan. Kind, protective, and fierce. Mate- Silverspike. Kits- none yet (lol). Mentoring Ravenpaw.

Deputy- Soulfire (  ), she-cat with sparkling green eyes, and a deep scar across her nose. Her pelt is grey but the fur around her paws is an interesting orange, hence the name Soulfire. Brave, loyal, protective and reasonable. No mate, siblings or kits.

Med. Cat- Dawnlight ( ), silver tabby she-cat with amber eyes.

Warriors- 

Pebblefur (  ), sleek mostly grey she-cat with white spots, black ears and tail tip. Mysterious and gentle. Fast and good at defending. very friendly and bubbly but still quiet. No sibs. No mate yet. No kits yet.

Sparrowflight (  ), dark brown-furred tom with a very pink nose, white ears, and amber eyes. Strong and protective yet gentle. Especially good at offense in battle. He is very practical and respectful. Has no mate but has a crush on Pebblefur. No sibs or kits.

Stormfeather MarigoldtheLizard ), grey she-cat with black paws, amber eyes, and a lighter grey underbelly. She loves kits, and wants to have kits and a mate one day. She's kind and caring, and will die for her clanmates.

Apprentices-

Ravenpaw ( waterproofcheetah ), lean black she-cat with long legs and forest green eyes. Kind, funny, and ambitious. She's been an apprentice for a bit. She was found abandoned in the mud on MoonClan's territory. No sibs or kits.

Queens-

Elders-

Kits-