❤~chaper 2~❤

Natsu pov:

/blush hard and shake my head fastly/
*what the tell was I just thinking!?That's ice brain!*
What do you want Elsa

Gray;eh?shut up ash brain!

Ice princess
Flame brain
Popsicle
Fire breath
I-owww!!

Erza:/glare deadly/are you two fighting?!

Natsu&Gray:NO!!WERE SRY!!

Lucy:/pout/they never change those bakas

E:we will go on a mission tomorrow so you two go home and rest now got it?

Natsu&gray:A-aye!

Natsu:

/blush as I walk with gray/*why the duck is my face so red all the time when that stupid ice brain is near me!and why do I blush anyways!

GrAY:hey flame brain you okay?
Natsu:e-eh?yeah ofcourse!*did he just worry about me?!he's so cute~~ wait WHAT?!AGAIN?!ugh this day getting on my nerves!*

Gray:hm if you say so*why is he acting so weird and this blush is in d of cute?*

Natsu:wave at Gray and walk inside my house and fall on the bed sleepely/Hmm~maybe tomorrow is a better day!

~~next day~~
Natsu:/blush pant and wake up while sweating/Ugh~w-what the hell why is it so hot~~/stand up weakly and walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower and moan in pleasure as the cold water hits my body/Ahh~that feels amazing~~

Happy;Naatssuuu hurry we need to go to the train station! 

N:/frown and wash my body and take on some clothes and walk to the train station but flinch and feel my body getting weak as I smeel a intoxicated smell/Hmnn~~

E:natsu happy you late!get in!

Gray:/chuckle and shake my head/

N:/blush and shiver from his chuckle/*Oh god that was so sexy~I just want him to duck me right now and-HOLD ON!WHAT THE FUCKEDY FUCK!?*

G:/look confused/oi get in already fire breath!

N"/frown and sit in and hold my mouth as the train starts and whine/ugh my belly

G:/frown/hmm/lay his head in my lap/

N:whimper and snuggling close to him/m-m

G:/blush as his face is on my duck and gulb/*okay Gray calm down don't get hard don't get hard don't ge-....fuck*

N:/hum sleepely and nuzzle my face more against his dick/Hm~

G:/groan and bite my lips/

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hehehe~

Sry~~~

Not sry~~~~~pfpfpdpdpdp~~~~