another one-shot~~~~~~(not min3)

The tongue captivated dark eyes as they stared at the wet appendage give kitty licks to the strawberry sweet cream. The tongue belonged to cute pinkette Natsu, Gray's boyfriend who was oblivious to the stares Gray was giving him.

T

he couple were at a park sitting on swings. An ice cream truck was driving by and Gray was literally dragged to the vehicle by his over energetic boyfriend. It was cute that Natsu, naturally, disliked everything cold but absolutely loved ice cream.
However there was nothing cute about the way he devoured the treat. Using his damn tongue like that, flickering it out like a kitten, lapping at the sides of his cone so he could stop the dripping, making mewls of delights and slurping noises. Gray was barely holding himself back on attacking the younger male.
Gray had finished his own first which surprised him since Natsu always swallowed his food whole but with ice cream, the pinkette took his sweet time. Gray lost it when Natsu's pouty lips wrapped around the bottom of the cone so it would stop leaking and sucked with a hum.

The next thing Natsu knew he was over his boyfriend's shoulder and carried to his apartment. Gray was grumbling all the way there. Walking with a hard on was fucking uncomfortable.
"Gray! Put me down! People are looking you ice bastard!" Natsu demanded before squeaking like a piglet. "NOOOO, MY ICE CREEAAAM! TAKE ME BACK, IT'S OVER THERE! OH~! *sobs* IT NEEDS ME GRAY, TAKE ME BACK YOU LOW LIFE NO FOR GOOD ICE CREAM KILLER STRIPPER!"

"People are looking because you're screaming." Gray said calmly, ignoring his fiery boyfriend's words and trotting up the steps to his small apartment. As soon as they were in, he put Natsu on his feet and slammed him against the door.

The pinkette gasped at the sudden jolt, his eyes closing on the impact. "What the hell Gray..." he mumbled, peeling one large eye open to peer at his boyfriend. Gray pressed Natsu into the door and trapped the smaller boy's body between his muscled arms. Natsu felt his face flush and his eyes fluttered shut when a pair of cool lips captured his warm ones.

Gray removed his hands off the wall and let them rest on his pinkette's slim hips, roughly yanking them into his own. Natsu gasped at the action and Gray slid his tongue inside the boy's sweet cavern. The dark haired teen moaned as strawberry and Natsu's own flavored exploded across his taste buds. Eagerly wanting more and more, Gray gripped Natsu's chin as he deepened the kiss and tilted the pinkette's head back so his tongue could delve further into the delicious moist mouth.

Natsu was whimpering softly as he clutched the front of Gray's clothes. His body was melted against the older boy's and trembling with desire. Gray pulled back after a few minutes past with his messy dark hair covering bits of his face. Natsu stared with a blush but Gray's attention was on the dribble of saliva resting on the corner of the pinkette's mouth. He surged forward and licked it up clean before teasing the pouty lips, letting his appendage slip in between before out, repeat.

Natsu squirmed and Gray stopped with a chuckle. "I think I like strawberries even more now." the raven haired said smirking. Natsu looked away embarrassed but felt warm all over, especially when muscled arms came around his waist and held him close.
The couple stood there in a peaceful silence before Natsu cutely mumbled against Gray's chest, "You still owe me ice cream you jerk."