one-shot---> ~~Mine~~(not mine)

Natsu wasn't one who was... well in touch with his feelings.
He couldn't explain how he felt when he felt some way, he'd express it through his body langauge. Which could be good or bad, depending on the situation.

Gray has countless memories of times where Natsu would show him what he want without words.
Up until today, Gray's favorite one was when he was sprawled out on his bed reading and Natsu who'd been in the bathroom emerged looking bashful but determined.
The ice mage was quite shocked when the pinkette crawled on him in a straddle postion and began attacking his lips with heated eagerness.

The shock hadn't lasted long for Gray and he quickly threw his book somewhere before responded to Natsu's actions and flipped the boy on his back before attacking the soft neck and- well, let's just leave it there~~~{pfpfpfpfpf~~~~}

But that memory is no longer on the top of his favorite Natsu memory when the boy uses his body langauge instead. When the couple went to a small restaurant to get coffee that morning, the young girl behind the counter was heavily flirting with Gray...

That morning...

"Well, hello there." the brunette purred when she locked eyes on the sexy ice mage. Natsu stood by him oblivious as he decided to see what he wanted. Gray on the other hand sighed but chose to be at least decent to the girl.

"What can I get for you?" the girl leaned forward on the counter and pressed her chest against the edge. Gray sweat dropped. Oh gosh. Can someone say 'desperate'?

"I want a tall iced mocha with lots of whip cream. Can you add chocolate chips to it?"
Gray went on acting like he hadn't seen her 'make boobs bigger' action.

"Of course! Would you like dessert with that?" she chirped, giving her lips a suggestive lick.

"No, I just want-"
Gray started but the girl surged forward humming.

"Me on the side?"

Natsu had finally decided what he wanted and was now watching the unnerving scene with confusion.

"What she say?"

Gray looked at his pinkette before smile and drawing him close by the waist. Maybe now the girl could see that he was not only uninterested but already had his special someone.

He was wrong.

"I told him that he can have me for dessert." girly gave a wink and Natsu stared at her and stared and stared... Gray watched his pinkette's eyes go from confusion to apathetic.

The pinkette didn't know exactly what she meant by that, it must have meant some hidden message but he didn't need to know because his gut was telling him that she was trying to- what was the word? He does it all the time... oh yeah! Hit! She was trying to hit on Gray and while he was present too!!

Well. This didn't sit well with the dragon slayer. Gray, still holding Natsu to his side, felt the boy tense up. That was the cue for him to speed things up before they went bad.

"Look, can we just order and-"

"Yo lady, can you hurry up?" voiced an irritated customer.

"Of course, as long as you are free tonight?" the girl ignored the customer, she only had eyes for Gray.

Gray sighed in frustration before crying out with surprise when his shirt was almost ripped from Natsu dragging him down to his level and smashing their lips together. Fists clenched the front of his shirt, pulling him closer and closer until there wasn't any space between them. Natsu stood slightly on his tip toes as he angled his head to deepen the kiss.

Gray reciprocated energetically, letting his tongue dip into the sweet mouth and wrapped his around Natsu's waist and yanking their lower bodies together. Natsu let out a over the top whimper just in case the girl couldn't tell what was his and his only.

After some moments of heavy lip locking, the pinkette decided the mession was clear and pulled away to glare at the gawking, blushing girl. Natsu gave his whole weight to Gray as he wrapped his arms around the ice mage's neck and tucked his head against his neck. Eyes still locked on the girl, the pinkette let out a very childish, "Mine!"