a quick one shot~~~~(not mine)

I lovvevevevevevee this~~~~
Enjoy~~~

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

He couldn't help himself. How could you blame him, he was laying next to a gorgeous god. He was gently running his nimble fingers across the cool skin owned by the dark haired male who was naked next to him. The sleeping male had the lower half of his body half by the silky sheets. Large eyes roamed over the sculpted chest taking in the hard pecs, the delicious eight pack and the prominent V line that dipped teasingly under the sheets.
T

he pinkette swallowed hard as he stared.

Gray Fullbuster was a walking temptation. And being next to him in while his muscular figure was showing skin was not helping Natsu Dragneel who wanted so bad to be taken by him.
The pinkette marveled at Gray's unkempt beauty, the way his dark hair contrasted wildly against his pale face, the way some of the soft strands covered up his eyes which were closed but behind the lids Natsu knew a dark pair of pupils that captivated him whenever they stared at him.
The younger male slowly brushed aside the hair that hid Gray's face before trailing his two fingers gently down the side of his face where they curiously traveled over a pair of lips. Natsu's breath caught at the smooth curves he felt.

"Jeez Gray..." the pinkette muttered his face flushed. He picked himself up on his knees and bent his upper body down until his face was inches away from the older boy's. Just this once...
Positioning their lips together but not touching, Natsu held his breath as he felt Gray's coming to mix with his own. The smell of harsh winter and a cool chill peppermint wafted up inside his sensitive nose. "Mmm." the smaller male murmured before swiftly, cutely, pressed his lips to Gray's.

A jolt of pleasured electricity zapped his whole body just by the touch of the other's lips. He almost moaned out loud but caught himself so he wouldn't wake Gray. Natsu pulled back and touched his lips while staring down at Gray. The pinkette let out a sigh. How he wanted to have done so many things to and with Gray but that would mess everything up, wouldn't it?

Natsu quietly laid back down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. Curse Gray for being Gray. For making Natsu develope this girly crush on him. And curse Erza for having them share this damn hotel room. Team Natsu had finished a mission and needed a place to stay for the night so Erza booked a cheap hotel for them all. Her, Lucy and Happy shared one room and Natsu and Gray in another.
Natsu had acted like he abhorred the idea of sharing a room with his rival but on the inside his heart was racing a mile a minute. He knew sharing a room, a bed, with Gray would strike some unwelcome chords. He was never one to control his actions.
The pinkette closed his eyes and puffed out some air. Next time he would keep a check on his temptation.

☆☆☆☆☆☆○☆○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

😍😍😍😍😍