Chapter 13

Stallion drives while Esma and Coalton slide at the back seat.

" Mom we are heading to the hospital can you guys meet us there" says Stallion and cuts the call.

After the call Stallion places his hand on Kate's thighs she immediately grabs it and holds his hand tight and looks outside the window.

Once, they reach the hospital Esma and Kate are led into the VIP area and immediately taken in for examination.

The whole of Wood's family walks into Esma's room and Stallion walks into Kate's room.

When he sees Kate he feels like a 100 daggers piercing through him. Kate is sitting and crying silently. He feels like shit looking at her, he feels that he should have checked on her earlier.

He walks towards her and lifts her chin and looks into her eyes. He bends slowly altering his gaze between her eyes and lips. Kate clutches his shirt and pulls him in for a kiss. He immediately lifts her up and places her on his lap and deepens the kiss.

He can feel her shaking like a leaf. He pulls her more closer to him. Finally when she has gathered herself he places her slowly on the floor and kisses her forehead and takes her hand in his. He walks her towards Esma's room where his full family is waiting.

Once she gets into the room she is pulled between all the family members.

Kate sees Esma and hugs her tight and starts to cry. Esma holds her back tight and rubs her back.

" Thank you" says Kate.

" Ms. Smith can you please tell us what happened? Since Kate isn't in a state to say anything" says Coalton.

Kate is pushed between Christian and Erica. Both the ladies have there hands intertwined with Kate's.

" Please call me Esma! So what happened was.... I came to the store by around 11. Kate helped me in selecting a dress for myself. Once that was done I was paying the cash when we saw 3 well build men come inside and started to abuse Kate.

They said that she wasn't suppose to sell her dresses here and that she was poaching the customers from other boutique by lowering her prices for the dresses. They started to break the glasses and threatened to hurt Kate, that is when I stepped in and beat them up" says Esma enthusiastically.

" You are a true warrior princess little girl" says Mason and pats her shoulder.

" I don't know how to thank you Esma" says Stallion and hugs her tight and places a kiss on her forehead.

Coalton pulls her away for Stallion and hugs her tight .

" Thanks kid!! Always have his fire in you. Always help the needy. Anytime you are trouble do not hesitate to call any of us love" says Coalton and kisses her.

"Come on let's head out for lunch" says Christian and everyone walk towards their car.

After the lunch Stallion offers to drop back Esma.

Stallion and Kate get into the car to bring back Jacob.

" Kate why didn't you reply or call back for 3 days" asks Stallion.

" I.... I read the paper and I was shocked. I am not trying to take anyone specially not Coalton" says Kate.

" So you don't mind to take me" asks Stallion mischievously.

Kate bends her head and a beautiful smile adorns her face and a slight blush as well.

Vote comment and Share 🥰
Sorry for a very small chapter
Please check out my new book Live for me!!