Chapter 11

He is like a gentle giant Stallion. I would never hurt him knowingly" says Kate with a warm smile.

Everyone goes about their work and by night all the things are shifted to thier new place.

The furnitures arrive. The sofa, tables and kitchen ware are all exquisite. There are 4 king size beds for all the 4 rooms.

" Why are there such massive beds when it's only Jacob and myself" says Kate totally shocked.

" I may drop in at times and I don't like to fall off the bed with you and Jacob by my side or maybe I did like some alone time with you Kate" says Stallion brazenly.

Erica, Coalton and Jhonny stifle a laugh looking at Kate's shocked face.

" Stop bothering the poor girl Stallion" scolds Christian trying not to laugh.

They order for a take out and settle down with Champagne.

" To new beginnings" says Kate.

" To new friendships" says Erica.

All of them click their glasses and get down to have dinner.

Christian observes that Kate is silent throughout the dinner.

" Kate dear what's bothering you. You seem so sad" says Christian.

" Hmmm it's nothing just remembered my old days" says Kate sadly.

" Do you want to talk about it. You will feel better" says Christian.

" No I mean I don't want to kill the mood" says Kate.

" You can never kill the mood Kate. Go on say it you may feel better" says Stallion. Taking her hand in his and squeezing it slowly.

" Well, my husband Edward and mine was an arranged marriage. He was a son of one of our family friend. My parents thought that it would be wise to get their daughter married to some know family.

Things were great at the beginning. But as time went by he started to act different. He came home late, shouted at me for no reason etc. I ... I didn't know what my fault was as he was not talking to me at all. So, I decided to talk to him at his office.

When I went to his office he see him I saw him taking a woman on his desk. I was shocked that he could do that. But the woman that he fucked was the one that broke me...... That woman was my step mother.

I felt so wrong, so ashamed, backstabbed I .... I didn't know what to do" Kate started to tremble and Stallion held her tight till she was little better.

"Jacob was a year old and I was scared since I didn't know what to do. I took him to my father's. I told him everything. He blamed himself for everything. He.... He tried to set things straight by trying to get me married again. The men who agreed didn't want to take in Jacob with them.

I was tired. I never could give up on Jacob he is my life. So, I decided that I would do a fresh start with my son. I applied for divorce which Edward gladly accepted and also said that he didn't want to have Jacob. He married my step mother. I decided to come here and start off" said Kate still shaking.

" You are one hell of a woman Kate" says Coalton and kisses her forehead.

Everyone hugs her and consoles her. They decide to end the night. Stallion decides to stay back.

Once everyone are gone Kate puts Jacob to sleep changes her dress and comes to the living room where Stallion has also changed and he is watching TV.

" Hey!! Do you need anything" says Kate to Stallion.

" I need you on my lap now" says Stallion in his domineering voice

Kate is taken back as a desire runs through her with the voice and stares at him blankly. But slowly she walks towards him and stands infront of him still contemplating weather to sit or not.

Stallion suddenly pulls her on his lap.

" You are an amazing woman Kate. I am lucky to have known you" says Stallion.

They stare at each other for while. Stallion slowly slips his hands inside her shirt and feels her soft skin. He pulls her slowly towards him.

He kisses her lips slowly in admiration and slowly deepens the kiss. Kate puts her hand on his chest. He takes her hand and puts it around his neck. She slips her fingers in his hair and tugs it gently.

He loves her soft and subtle moves. He deepens his kiss pours out all his love in that kiss and squeezes her hips possessively. They stay that way for a while and finally pull apart gasping for breath.

He cuddles her in his arms and they fall asleep in the couch.

" Stallion you should go and sleep on the bed comfortably" says Kate suddenly getting up to see that she is held in his arms.

" I have slept too many years alone and comfortable. Now I need you in my arms for me to sleep peacefully Kate" says Stallion and again kisses her lips pulling her impossibly closer to him. Kate smiles and snuggles back into his chest and drifts into a deep slumber.

Vote, follow comment 🥰