Chapter 4

Kate hesitates but eventually adds her number.

" Oh by the way what's your son's name?" asks Jhonny.

"Jacob Darren Black" says Kate.

"Jacob Stallion Woods sounds better and powerful"says Coalton softly only for me to hear and I nod my head.

End of POV

Once, they land in New York Stallion helps her with her baggage. The Wood's are very protective about what is theirs. The show thier protectiveness even in the small way.
While alighting the plane the ladies are between the gents. First Mason walks followed by Coalton and Christian then by Erica and Kate finally Stallion and Jhonny.

Stallion pushes her trolley while she carries Jacob towards the arrival. He needs to know who is her friend that she is staying with.

He sees a MAN waving at her and she waves back. It takes every fibre in his body to hold back himself from not gathering her in his arms and smother her with kisses. He needs to know about that MAN!!

" Thank you so much for your help Mr. Stallion. Please convey my thanks to your family as well" says Kate while shaking his hand.

" You take care Kate and call me up if you need anything" says Stallion looking deep into her eyes.

------
After 3 days:

Name: Kate McQueen
Father's name: George McQueen
Mother's name: Cassandra McQueen
Ex husband: Edward Black
Son: Jacob Darren Black

Subject staying with Ex- husband's friend. His name is Vincent Powell.
Details in Mr. Powell will be shared soon.

What are you doing to me Kate. Never in my 31 years of existence have I felt this kind of attraction to any woman out there. You make me crave for you, the urge to make you mine surpasses my need to breath. You and only you can bring me THE MOST POWERFUL MAN down to his knees. You have unknowingly entered my dark heart which sees you as it's only light. You are my true Queen, my mate, MY Woman and MY wife.

Coalton and Jhonny come into his room holding cans of beer with them and one for Stallion.

" Why don't you just go and claim her Stallion. We can see that she has shook you to your core" says Jhonny.

Stallion takes a sip of his beer.

" It's not that easy Jhonny. Have you looked into her eyes? They hold nothing but emptiness. She is too scared to get close to anyone and is very careful in showing her emotions. I did be damned if I make a wrong move and I lose her forever" says Stallion looking at Jhonny and Coalton.

" Whatever you decide to do to get her do it fast. I can't stay alway from my nephew for a long time" says Coalton.

" You have taken a special liking to that little boy!! What's the story Coalton?" asks an amused Jhonny.

"I grew up without love and affection from my parents until Mom,Dad, Stallion and Erica and Mrs. Jones came along. I want Jacob to get this family, he deserves it. He deserves a father like Stallion who will never break his heart, who will always be his hero as well. Stallion is MY hero and I want to share MY hero with Kate and Jacob because they fucking deserve it. Stallion deserves someone like Kate to call as HIS OWN and keep her in his heart" says Coalton with full of love and affection for his brother.

Stallion pulls Coalton into a hug and on cue Erica comes inside the room in search of the men.

" Oh what?? Where's my hug?" Erica pouts like a child. Both the brothers pull in Erica and Jhonny for a group hug.