Chapter 28

Kate proceeds towards Javier and greets him

" Thank you so much for the other day Javier. I owe you my life" says Kate and hugs him. Javier hugs her back and smiles.

Erica chalks out as to who has to walk with who, when and how many of them

" First Esma goes with her twins. Next Kate goes with Stallion and Coalton. Then I go with Aaron and Heath. Kristen with Robie and Ivan

Then we have Kate going with Javier, Esma with Carlos, Me with Jhonny

Then we three girls with Ben Finally my shop stopper Harvey and then I walk in with him.

Lastly everyone walk together. Hope everything is clear" says Erica

" Yeah" say everyone in unison

When the show starts the whole venue is in awe with Erica's models and their clothes. The show will be a mega hit. There is more flash lights when Ben come with all the three girls and much more when Harvey and Erica walk up.

The show is a super success.

" Janet! Can I kiss your husband please. He is too good to resist" coos Erica.

Janet laughs and agrees.

Harvey is freaking out and blushing hard. Esma and Kate are laughing their arse out looking at the way Harvey is blushing and Erica isn't giving up.

Jhonny is glaring at Harvey

" Oh Jhonny come on I am not kissing on his lips for God sake" exclaims Erica

Erica steps in and hugs Harvey and thanks him and kisses his cheeks. Harvey has turned beet red.

" You are super hot when you blush Harvey. Hope to see you more" says Erica and winks.

Stallion and Coalton are gaping at Erica. Stallion suddenly pulls Kate closer to him.

" I think it's better Harvey leaves before any other girl would like to kiss him" says Ryder

" Wait!! Wait!!" calls out Isabella.

" Please can I take a picture with you and Mr. Ben" asks Isabella

Ivan is fuming.

" You can take with me" says an irritated Ivan

" Oh please not you" retorts Isabella

" Of course anything for the beautiful lady" says Ben and takes her phone to take a selfie with her and Harvey

Isabella is happy and hugs both Harvey and Ben. Harvey is clearly uncomfortable since on one gave him so much attention. People generally went away looking at the ugly scar on his face.

" Harvey!! Do you think I have to get your autograph since you are going to be famous now" teases Esma

Harvey pulls Esma for a warm hug and kisses her head.

" This is all because of you Esma. I owe it to you. I will always be at your service anytime and always your protector so you don't need my autograph" says Harvey smilingly.

Everyone thanks Erica as well. Except for the Woods family and friends the rest of them go back to their house.

Stallion is standing at back of Kate and has his hand wrapped around her possessively. He is planting small kisses on her shoulder and massaging her shoulders.

" Kate!! This would not have been possible without you. Thank you so much" says Erica who is wrapped up in Jhonny's arms.

Erica and Kate look towards Robie.

" Come on Robie" says Erica

Jhonny, Coalton, Ivan, Stallion and Kristen are looking at him in confusion.

Kristen is standing between Ivan and Coalton and is looking at Robie.

Robie comes forward and clears his throat. He is nervous and is shivering.

Kate and Erica go closer to him and hold his shaking hand on either side and nod at him. He squeezes their hands back and gives them a nervous smile.

" You can do this Robie" says Kate and kisses his cheeks

" Do it if you don't want us to beat the shit out of you" says Erica and kisses his cheeks and winks at him

Now Stallion, Coalton, Ivan, Kristen,Erica and Jhonny are standing close to each other and facing Robie.

Stallion slips his hand against Kate's waist and pulls her close.

" Stallion, Coalton, Kristen and Ivan have always been my family. Coalton and Ivan always bullied me but it was Stallion and Kristen to my rescue. These devils of mine always stood by me even when I hit my lowest when Diana left me. It was Kristen who pulled me out of it. I could never have been what I am today with them.

Kristen I... I love you... I was a dumb idiot that I didn't see it before as I was so consumed by self pity. Kate and Erica almost bet the shit out of me to actually see your love. I am sorry... Kristen will you be my girlfriend" aska Robie going on his keens

Kate and Erica are jumping in joy.

The boys are in a shock. Kristen runs to Robie pulls him up hugs him.

" Yes yes you idiot. Kiss me already" says Kristen and Robie pulls her for a deep passionate kiss.

Stallion pulls Robie and Kristen for a hug and Ivan and Coalton jump into the hug. They are all so happy. Erica picks up her phone and captures the wonderful moment.

Suddenly Mrs. Jones barges into the room. She looks as though she has seen a ghost. All of them turn to see Mrs. Jones

She runs towards Stallion and looks at him and starts to cry. Stallion hold her close to him and tries to console her.

" Mrs. Jones what happened?Please tell me. Did anyone hurt you?" asks Coalton

The only thing she manages to say is

" Jacob"

Kate is shaking violently. Stallion and Coalton feel like all the air form their body is sucked out.

" What happened to Jacob" asks Ivan hurriedly

Vote comment and Share 🥰