Chapter 2~ Back to Hogwarts

Harry POV

"WAKE UP RONALD WEASLEY! ANY YOU TOO, HARRY!" Someone shouted. It was easily identified as Hermoine's voice.

I groggily sat up and rubbed my eyes. 

"Get up you two! Everybody is eating breakfast except for you two!" She shouted again, this time pulling the covers of Ron.

"Hey!" Ron shouted

After a lot of shouting, we got up and changed our clothes.

When we got downstairs, everybody was eating. We sat down and ate the breakfast that was prepared by Mrs Weasley.

We were eating halfway when a few owls flew in.

"Hogwarts letters? Why are there so many? There should only be one right?"

"Just open your letters," Mrs Weasley said.

I quickly grabbed mine and ripped it open.

Inside was this:

Dear Mr H. Potter,

We invite you back for another year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry . Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Headmistress.

There was a list of things that we will need.

Three Sets of plain work robe(Black)
One Plain Pointed Hat (Black) for day wear
One Pair of Protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
One Winter Cloak (Black, silver fastenings)Please note that all student's clothes should carry name-tags at all times.

Books
The Standard Book Of Spells, Grade 7 by Miranda Goshawk 
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot 
A Guide to Advanced Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
Advanced Potion-Making by Libation Borage 
Advanced Ruin Translation by Yuri Blushed (if attending Study of Ancient Runes)
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

Other Equipment
1 Wand1 Cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set of glass or crystal vials 1 set of brass scales
Parchment Quills
One broomstick
Students may also bring an Owl OR a Cat Or a Toad

"Well, looks like we need to go to Diagon Alley," I said.

"We'll be heading there after breakfast," Mrs Weasley said.

•—•—•—•—•

I stood before the fireplace and grabbed a handful of floo powder. I step in and threw the floo powder in my hands on top of me while shouting "Diagon Alley" loud and clear. When I opened my eyes I saw Diagon Alley in front of me with wizards and witches walking around.

One by one my friends came out. Soon, the four of us were here and started buying our things. 

When we were at the book store, I saw myself. Okay, it isn't me, but it looked like me. He had black hair and sea green eyes. He was more fit and was taller than me. I didn't like him even if I just met him. When we got closer, I noticed that he wasn't alone. Besides him was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had blonde princess curls and intelligent grey eyes. Her body was perfect and she looked like she works out a lot. She was flipping through a book looking like an angel. I wondered if I could make her my girlfriend. Wait, of course I can, I'm the boy who lived! Every girl falls for me. But when I saw her put down the book and grab that black hair guy, I got jealous and dislike that guy more. 

I saw Hermoine walk over to their direction and quickly followed her. I looked at the blonde hair girl again and caught her eyes. Those beautiful grey eyes. I gave her a smile but she didn't return it instead turn her head back. My smile turned into a scowl. I saw Hermoine walk over to them and quickly followed so that I can try to get the blonde girls attention.