Chapter 5 ~ A Game

"Yeah, whatever. So, Half-blood, Pure blood, Or, mudblood?" he sneered at the last name.

"Half-blood" seven demigods said.

Someone sighed and muttered, "Pure blood..."

Third Person POV

Of course, all heads whipped towards the one who said pure blood, the one and only, Nico di Angelo.

"Pure blood? Then what are you doing with these half bloods?" Malfoy asked.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Will said, staring  at his boyfriend.

"It's no use hiding it anymore..." Nico mumbled.

"What family do you come from?" Malfoy asked, obviously annoyed that no one answered him.

"My name is Nico... di Angelo..." he sighed again.

Malfoy stared at him. So did Hermoine, Ron and Ginny. Harry was scowling at him.

"You come from one of the strongest pure blood families..." Malfoy said. Then his face twisted into a sneer.

"They said the only daughter of the di Angelo family ran away with a mud-blood. I bet your dad is a mud-blood. Why else would she flee?"

"My dad is a pure blood," Nico snapped.

"Then who's your mom?"

"Maria di Angelo... she died,"

"Well then, what are you doing in here? I'll bring you to the pure bloods," Malfoy said.

"Thanks, but I think I'll be with my friends," he snapped and turned to look out of the window. All the demigods knew that he was thinking of the other di Angelo, Bianca. Percy looked uncomfortable, because of what happened on the quest a few years back.

"You'll regret your choice," Malfoy muttered and went back to where he came from.

"You're a pure blood?" Ginny asked, clearly surprised.

"Yeah..." he sighed, still not looking away from the blurring things outside the window.

"Is there other di Angelos?" Ginny asked.

"Yes. She died. End of story," Nico said.

"Oh, I'm so-"

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I already forgave the one who already apologized," Nico said. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Percy look away, and he caught a glimpse of the faraway look in his eyes.

"I forgive you, you know," he whispered, a hint of sadness in his voice.

Percy gave the slightest nod. (Poor Bianca :( I hope you are having a normal life as a normal mortal.  TT)

"Uh... okay. I guess this is something between you and your friends and family," Ginny said awkwardly, not noticing Percy.

Harry rolled his eyes. Hermoine was giving the pity eyes that Nico did not need.

For the next hour or so, the ride was quiet. Everybody was in their thoughts or sleeping. Until the boy who lived decided to play a little game of truth and dare. He wanted to know if they had any secret to hide.

"So, let's play. Ron, you first," he said.

"Um... Calypso, truth or dare," he said.

She thought for a moment before saying, "Truth,"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked the most stupid question ever.

Calypso sighed and squeezed Leo's hand. "Yes, I do. And I will always be with him,"