Chapter 5: The Future is Closer

As Ricardo Rogers lays in the Hospital bed with a strong looking body, A band aid in his nose while bleeding and veins not popping, Peggy sobs more in the hospital seeing her son in pain while Steve hugs her tightly while he is also scared and kisses her head and saying "We are all going to be in this together." When Dr. Strange comes up to them he tells them that he will keep Ricardo in his hands and that there will be higher chances they will have go to the future without their son but as that happens Steve takes Dr. Strange to the hallway to have a quick talk and tells Dr. Strange "I think I know what's wrong with my son, I think he is just like me." Dr. Strange Answers "yes indeed but would you do sacrifices for your son". And Steve answers "yes I would because I am Captain America I save America, I have to teach him how a Captain works because what if he is a hero like me." Dr. Strange answers "In fact my vision said that he would be a hero so I guess right now is the time." Steve runs to Peggy and tells her that is time for both of them to go home because he knows exactly what's going on.

So as they both go home he tells Peggy "Remember what you made me." As she answers quickly "yes." And he answers "Well we need to make him a suit a shield that could protect him because I had a talk with Dr. Strange and he told me he had a vision since Ricardo was born that he will be exactly me weak then strong." As they both figure out what to do Peggy found the idea on how to make Ricardo a hero just like his father and an exact metal shield that could protect him well and came up with the name Captain USA.

As three days go by Dr. Strange makes Ricardo Rogers into a 15 year old where now Ricardo is just like his father really strong and protective so as Ricardo wakes up from the Hospital bed he noticed some weird powers inside of him as he looks closely to the window the wind takes him and noticed how high he could fly and realized what a super power he has so as Ricardo returns back home as a surprise Peggy runs towards him and kisses his cheek saying "Oh my gosh your so grown now". As he smiles and Steve hugs him and kisses his head saying "Are you ready for the big thing." As Ricardo answers "Yes I'm sure ready now."

As Ricardo says he is ready for the big thing he has now became the leader of The American Army group and has gotten more serious and more stronger to those new army's in 1955. While Ricardo continues being an army leader as his mom's place. Steve sacrificed his life by falling into huge ice and freeze while Peggy cried badly because she didn't wanted and wasn't ready to lose Steve yet and thought he died until the future has gotten more closer.