Chapter 7: Reassemble

After Peggy has passed away Steve has went to the future but still pictures Peggy in his mind and holds a small Peggy picture around while he fights for his wife and son in The Avengers and especially yelling out "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" to go against Thanos since he lost his friends and other sidekick Winter Solider due to Thanos snap.

After he yells "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" all of The Avengers defeat Thanos and weeks later they all even Ricardo Rogers (Captain USA) attend Tony Stark (Iron Man) funeral after his death from the finger snap then Ricardo looks at his father Steve in his eyes and gave him a signal to do what he want to do now and Steve seemed to agree with it and the thing Steve was going to do is to return all stones to the past and come back as the age that he has to be now which is an old age and as soon Steve comes back from the time machine that Ant-Man and Hulk invented. Steve comes back with an old age and sits at a corner and and has a quick talk with his son Ricardo and what he whispered to Ricardo really shocked him and as soon Falcon passes by and gets an shield to be the next Captain America, Falcon accepted it and a week later Steve has passed away due to old age and enjoys the final dance that he needed to have with Peggy and as Ricardo sobs really hard because he thinks he won't make it next until couple weeks later after Steve's funeral, Ricardo comes to The Avengers place as Captain USA and yells out "AVENGERS REASSEMBLE".