𝟎𝟎𝟏 SEARCHING FOR A DEAD BODY

❪  → ❜ ✿ ˚₊· ༄ ❫𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲━━━  searching for a dead body !❝ if bigfoot is finally making an appearance i don't think now is a good time— ❞

❪ → ❜ ✿ ˚₊· ༄ ❫
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
━━━ searching for a dead body !
if bigfoot is finally making an appearance
i don't think now is a good time—

𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃 while scrolling through her laptop looking through tons of meaningless shit, feeling the soft bed sheets under her. She was attempting to bore herself out so she could go to sleep since the new semester began the next day, she dreaded it completely. A sigh of exhaust slipped from her lips because of her inability to sleep.

    She got distracted when the gorgeous moonlight shined through her polyester curtains. The girl moved to this town in the middle of her freshman year. After some time, she figured out a multitude of rumors was being spread about her. She was known as the "Mysterious New Girl" and somehow people started to believe the most horrid things about her.

    It felt like one second she was in the busy streets of New York and the next she was moving to the irrelevant uneventful Beacon Hills. The hum of Buddy Holly by Weezer rang from her computer lowly as wind flowing from outside filled the silence in her bedroom.

    Sounds of screams come from outside, curiosity started to course through her. The idea of not knowing where it came from started to bother her. Getting up, she walked to her half-opened window and pushed it up. She stuck her head out looking around, luckily it was just her neighbor, Scott McCall.

    She didn't know much about him, further from the fact that he was friends with a pale sarcastic boy known as Stiles Stilinski. Obviously, since he was hanging upside down on the tan boy's porch roof.

    Zara was trying her best to understand what the two teens were saying. "...But you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department and even state police." The buzzcut boy informed his friend hearing a smug in his tone.

    The brown-eyed girl wondered what could possibly happen in this remotely safe and average town that has caused a bringing of multiple police departments. Scott asked, "For what?" The question they were all dying to know.

The girl questioned as to why they were talking this late a night since she was aware of how Coach Finstock had yelled and reminded the economics class several times last year there was going to be lacrosse tryouts, which Zara couldn't give a single fuck about. Nevertheless, she was still going to it since the coach gave class credit for attending and she needed pictures for the yearbook club. Well, it wasn't even considered a club since she was the only person in it.