You Don't Get to Choose

Dear Diary,

Today was amazing I had my first real kiss today with a guy. His name is Jasper he’s amazing, I barely know the guy but I can tell he’s great but he’s full of so much mystery.I’m not too sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. I can tell he’s like a bad boy but why would a bad boy save me??? It’s confusing, then Aiden had to ruin our date, if that is even considered a date. Maybe it was a “You're welcome for saving you” lunch but why would he kiss me if he didn’t like me? Guys are so confusing Diary. But he called me!!!!!!  Eee I’m so happy, after I got off the phone with Jasper I couldn’t help think about what he said “You Are Mine” What does this mean “I’m his”. I barely know him but I wouldn’t mind  being his but that’s not the point. Guess I’ll find out when the times right. But it seems I keep asking Why? to everything. So many questions with no answers to go with them. All I know Diary is I have to Know more about him.

                                                                                   -Rosealice

Maybe today I can get to know Jasper and see why he wants to make me “His”, what ever that means. I got up and walked to my closet picking out my White Skinny jeans and my Teal bow shirt and my brown sandals. I went to my draw and grabbed my black and red lace underwear and bra from Victoria Secrets and went to take a shower.

After I was done getting ready and applied my make up I hear my phone go off “Boss A$$ B*tch by Nicki Minaj” telling me Cece was calling

Cece-Italic Rose-Bold

Ayooooooooooo What’s up

Nothing much just finished getting ready but should I wear my-

 Anyways no one cares, so is it true????

 Is what true?

 You know what silly she said giggling

 Um not really haha

 Do I have to spell it out for you. Y-O-U and Sir Bad-boy

 Which one?

 There’s more than one?!?!?!? I was talking about Mr.Carters, who’s the other

 Yeah I meant him, there’s no other. I was just kidding

 Mhm sure you were, I’ll figure it out. Anyways I’ll be there soon kisses bye

Wow how did she find out about him,probably from Aiden and Dennis. Gosh they have big mouths, now everyone probably knows. Who cares, as long as no one finds out about me and Aiden I’ll be fine.

Wait is there even a me and Aiden, we did kiss a few times… Wait stop Rose Aiden is a player and that’s all he’ll ever be.

Looking at myself in the mirror I smiled to myself and walked down stairs after grabbing my bag. Hearing a car horn go off I grabbing an apple from the bowl, and walk outside closing the door behind me.

Turning around I see Jasper learning on his car looking at me, what is he doing here. I guess he could see the confusion on my face “Hey Rose” I walked up to his car admiring how beautiful is it.

Looking up at him I question “What are you doing here, how do you know where I live?”

He smirked and opened up the car door for me, telling me to get in” It’s not that hard looking in a phone book, and I figured I’d take you to school”

He’s so mysterious, I hardly know him. I’ll be getting into a car with a stranger,god this is crazy.

Looking up at him I decided to take a chance. Smiling I nodded and replied “Okay” then got into the car. He went around and got in, turned to me smirking and started to drive.

Looking around the car trying to block out the awkward, looking down at the radio I moved and grabbed the AUX cord plugging it into my phone, and pressed shuffle.

He started laughing and looked at me taking his eyes off the road, “Haven’t you heard never touch a mans radio”  Smirking I leaned forward and put my lips by his ear, pulling on his collar then whispered “Show me a man” before kissing right below his ear gently biting it making him take in a breath.

Jasper quickly pulled over and put his hand on my knee and grabbed it not hard but the lightly either, looking ahead for a few seconds then he turned looking at me with his eyes a shade darker “Don’t play a game you can’t win sweetheart.”

Tilting my head I took off my seat belt and turned towards him. “I like games though” he looked at me shaking his head laughing “You don’t get it I’m not the good guy, I’m dangerous and bad for you” moving closer I brought his lips to mines kissing him, “You don’t get to choose what’s good or bad for me” I kissed him gently once more and pulled away bringing his bottom lip with me before releasing it.

He looked at me confused grabbing on my chin and moving my bottom lip with his thumb “Who are you?” I smiled slightly and grabbed onto his hand and intertwining it with my own. “A girl who you can’t scare away” He looked down at our hands and pulled away quickly “I..I..I should get you to school” putting the car in shift he drove the rest of the way to school.

5 long minutes later he arrived at the school, pulling to the side he stopped waiting for me to get out. Sitting back I looked over at him, but he stood looking straight ahead. Opening the door I grabbed my bag and IPod.

Looking over I go to say something but quickly think it over and just say “Thank you” then walking onto the campus seeing Cece and Ella waiting for me with Aiden and his whole crew surprisingly.

Cece was the first to same something "Where were you, I showed up at your house but only Dennis was there?!? Are you hurt?" smiling I told her that someone else gave me a ride. 

She was going to question farther but seeing my distant look they both question if I’m okay. Smiling I say yes and hug them. Looking over their shoulder I see Aiden looking over at me, staring at me with a look I can only describe as confusion.

We held each other stare until one of his flings came over and started kissing him. I looked away from them wondering what exactly I'm feeling. Looking up back over to them, just to see Aiden is still staring at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        

So sorry It took so long my computer crashed. I have 1.1K reads you guys are amazing, thank you so much for reading my story. I can't repay you enough thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Please keep continuing to VOTE & COMMENT.

Also I wanted to have a competion I thought this book could use a awesome trailer anyone who wants to do it, just inbox me it and who ever wins will be a new character in the book.

Oh my gosh thank you all so much again, you all are AMAZBALLS love you all. Thank you and Happy Late Valentines Day.