Partners???

Re-cap-

Right then and there I died and went to heaven he tasted like Strawberry and Mint a weird combination but on him it was amazing. I guess he felt that was too, cause next thing I know I'm on the closet floor. He started to kiss from the bottom my my neck to the top then stopping in one spot creating a hickey I suppose and he went back to my lips. I guess the time was up cause the door opened causing some light going into the room. But we were so into the kiss that we didn't notice the people standing there. Till we heard a cough we broke apart panting. When I looked up I lock eyes with.............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosealice POV~

When I looked up I locked eyes with Zack his emotions were hard to read he looked a mixture of sad, anger and shocked which is weird cause he cheated on me. I guess Aiden notice  someone was standing there so he slowly got off of me and walked out the closet. Leaving me to get up by my self and walk past Zack. As I was walking down stairs I started to think about the kiss did he feel something like I did? Why would I kiss him? Did I really enjoy the kiss? Of course you did my brain said like if I was Dumb. I knew I enjoyed it which is what makes it 10 times as wrong. He's my Brothers best friend and I kissed him, Well in my defence he kissed me back. Oh no Denise can never know he would kill Aiden and Me. Denise is always over protective and won't let me date any guy and almost beat up Zack when he found out we kissed before we started dating. So I can imagine what would happen if he found Out I made out with his Best friend, the guy he considers a brother.

Aiden POV~

When the closet door opened I seen Zack I think his name was, standing there shocked. Well I would be too I kissed no made out with my best friend sister the girl that practically hates me. Well now that I think about it  why wouldn't she kiss me I'm freaking gorgeous If I was a girl I'd want to kiss me too. Well I'm not going to make a big deal out of it. We kissed/ Made-out it's done. As I walked down the closet I decide to go to the kitchen to get a drink, it is a party after all.

As I was getting a beer the schools slut Brittany came up to me "Hey Baby" she slurred I guess she a Little drunk "Hey" I replied smirking "Wanna go have some fun?" She asked trailing her hand down my chest. Why not I've got nothing to lose plus it wouldn't be the first time. But then again I've never-ed kisses Rose before hooking up with Brittany. Wow I got to get her out my head. So I took her hand leading her up to the guest room "Why not, lets go before I change my mind" I replied and well I guess you know what happens next.

RoseAlice POV~

As I reached the end of the stairs I see Cece in the kitchen drinking what I think is Vodka. "Hey Cece" I said taking the drink out of her hand and swallowing the whole thing feeling the burn as it goes down my throat. "Hey what's got you in the mood you never drink" she said shocked and concern " Well after the day I'm having I deserve a drink I thought. Kind of tipsy feeling the effects of the alcohol already I replied "Well people change and if I feel Like drinking I'm going to drink"  "Okay just asking" she replied

"I'm sorry just having a bad day we can talk later, lets dance" I said putting my drink down and dragging her to the  dance floor. Soon enough we were grinding with some guys from the Soccer team. "Come on guys it's getting late and we got o be back by 12 its 11:45pm" Ella said rushing us out the door with Daniel in the car taking us home since the 3 of us had something to drink and Daniel didn't.

We decided to go and have a sleepover at my house since it was the closest. We were all tired and soon fell asleep. BEEP BEEP BEE- "Turn that god for shaken thing you call an alarm off" Ella said moaned hung over. "Wow we shouldn't of drank last night my head feels like it's exploding" Cece said grabbing her head  moaning out in pain. "I'll go get us some Aspirin" I said slowly getting out of bed to go to my bath room to get it.  After we all took 2 we decided to get ready for school.