Only

Recap:

5 long minutes later he arrived at the school, pulling to the side he stopped waiting for me to get out. Sitting back I looked over at him, but he stood looking straight ahead. Opening the door I grabbed my bag and Ipod. Looking over I go to say something but quickly think it over and just say “Thank you” then walking onto the campus seeing Cece and Ella waiting for me with Arden and his whole crew surprisingly.

Seeing my distant look they question if I’m okay. Smiling I say yes and hug them. Looking over their shoulder I see Arden looking over at me, staring at me with a look I can only describe as confusion. We held each other stare till one of his flings came over and kissed him. I looked away and up back over him just to see him still looking at me.

RoseAlice P.O.V

The bell rings so we all decide to go to class before we’re late, since Cece and Ella class is at the other side of the school today they go ahead and run hoping they aren’t late. I walk towards my homeroom trying to block out Aiden glare, stopping I turn around making him bump into me.

“What?!? why do you keep looking at me?” I say frustratingly while running my hands through my hair. Looking at me he takes in a deep breath and steps closer “What happened to you being my Dirty little secret, I heard you found another guy” looking at him shocked that he remember that. “Wait how-” he shakes his head and tells me to be quiet. “I heard he said ‘You are His’ but last time I checked” he said laughing sarcastically looking at his watch, moving closer he leaned down and grabbed me by my hips and pulled me into his chest.

Moving his forehead to my own “You are mine Rose and I don’t share, so tell your little Cater friend that he should back off” I took in a breath trying to think about all this information, after a moment i tilt my head and looked up “What if I don’t want to be yours” waiting for his reply all I got was him smirking as he moved his head to my neck kissing it lightly making my shiver before he started sucking on it.

“A..A-Aiden what are you doing” I say trying not to stutter. “Shhh, just relax” was his only answer as he continued to suck hard and swirl his tongue on that part of my neck. He started to bite it as he sucked harder making me grab onto his shoulders so I wouldn’t fall. I tilt my head farther to the side giving him for access as he continues to assault my neck. He moves his head down till he finds my sweet spot and sucks even harder than before. “Mmm Aiden” I moan out just for him to stop a few minutes later.

“Say it” I looked at him confused as to what he’s talking about. “You know exactly what I want you to say” a look of realization comes and i shake my head not wanting to do it. Squeezing my hips he brings his head towards my neck and whispers in my ear “Say it” as he sucks his mark on my neck. Closing my eyes I stutter “I..I...I’m yours” he stops and glares at me and… “And Only Yours.”

~~~~~~~~~

After that..incident I decided to go home and write in my diary since I wasn't really feeling school anymore

Dear Diary,

I’m so confused why is Aiden acting like that, he didn’t even seem to care about me before I was just a toy to him so why now??? Wait what am I suppose to do about Jasper maybe I don’t know him but I want to know him he’s…..different. But after that with Aiden I won’t be able to see him, and if I can’t see him he won’t want me and if he doesn’t want me than WHO WILL?!?!?!? My god I hate high school Middle and Elementary school wasn’t that hard. Jasper told me I was his and I don't have a problem with that, Jasper is someone I wouldn't mind being with. Yeah he's mysterious and a bad boy but he's a good person and I feel different when I'm around him. Aiden makes me feel weird and it's just a sexual feeling I mean come on the guys a god but now that I think about it I don't reallty know much about him besides he's my brothers best friend. I don't know either of them but yet I feel something with them...Maybe I should get to know them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating in forever I had computer problems but it's all better now after a while I was able to recover everything and get my computer to work. Thank you for being patient with me and again I'm so sorry. I know thius chapter probably sucks but I didn't want you to feel like I'm going Ghost I'll make the next chapter longer and full of more detail.

Who do you want Rose to be with Aiden or Jasper?