If your the player I'm the Coach

Rose P.O.V

Ugh that was the last class of the day, now I have to go home only to see jerk face I mean Aiden in my house so we can talk  about our subject "Can you fall in love with the enemy?" for English. Why did I have to get him as a partner?

Why did I have to get that one subject?

Why does he want to play lead role in the play?

Ugh why can't I ever get a break?!?.

I guess I was so in thought that I didn't even notice I was at my house already. As I was opening up the door I hear Aiden and Denis in the house screaming and yelling all types of commands at the TV, there probably playing Call Of Duty what is it with guys and that game.

I guess they were too busy to notice me walk in which I was OK with since I was tired and wanted to take a  little nap. I walked up stair still unnoticed by either of them and took a quick shower before grabbing my towel  and wrapping it around my body, going into my room and putting on my under wear and lace bra and silk tank top.

As I was putting on my short shorts I head "Damn Bae you got a nice body" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Aiden you perv what are you doing in here" I said almost catching a heart attack "Well as you can see I was enjoying the view but now you ruined all the fun" he said pouting "You still haven't answered my question Why are you in my room?" I said out of breath "I believe that the question was What are you doing in here Not why, anyways I spilled soda on my shirt, so I took it off and put it in the laundry and went to get a new one but I seen you in a Lacey bra and who am I to resist a pretty girl in lace." he said smirking

I just now realized he was shirtless and only in his jeans Damn he got a nice body wow his Eight pack is to die for. Wait no don't stare when I look up I seen he was already looking at me with a smirk "It's OK you can stare Babe and if you want you can touch too" he said smirking bring my hand up to touch his Abs. Before I could touch them I pulled my hand away and move to the other side of the room "Also I wanted to talk about the kiss" he said standing up looking around my room touching the little nick knacks on my dresser  "What about it" I said hesitantly looking every where but at him not wanting to discuss this topic.

"I think you know what exactly but chose not to talk about it" he said still not looking at me "But you see I find it interesting kissing you" "Interesting?" I said questionably and confused "Yes interesting I liked it, I guess but I don't really Like you like that well I don't think I do, your not my type" he said circling me "And I thank god every day I'm not" I said happily and grateful

"You see your different then all the other girls I've been with" he said deep in thought "Your not afraid to stand up to me and you got spunk,I like that" he said finally looking at me "ummmm thanks I guess" I said biting my lip looking down not knowing what to say "So I got a proposition for you" He said walking closer smirking even more

"You can be my if you would say Enemy with Benefits you see I like to kiss you and I want to try even more but I don't want a relationship with you so what do you say" he said standing right in front of me looking into my eye practically Daring me to say no "Why should I agree" I said unsure and in thought.

"Well because for One I'm hot, 2.) I'm a great kisser to which you already know and 3.) again I'm hot" he said like if it was obvious "Well how can I say no to that" I said trying to sound sarcastic "Great we'll start now" he said moving in to kiss me. I put my hand in front of his face pushing it away from mine and said "Umm no what are you doing" I said confused "I don't want to kiss you"

"But you said how could you say no" he said confused "That means you want to kiss me" he stated like it was obvious "I said 'How could I say no' and its real simple" I said walking up to him I leaned my head toward his neck right under his ear making it look like I was going to kiss his neck.

I whispered seductively in his ear "No".

"Hmm funny games your trying to play but haven't you heard don't play with the player": he said smirking "No but If your the player I'm the damn Coach" I hissed  "I will have you so don't think you've won" he said going out my door "What about the project we have to figure out what to do with the topic" I said frustrated

"Well we're doing it now aren't we." he said smirking like he knew something I didn't. "You don't even know the topic" I said tired of playing his games.

"I believe it was "Can you fall in love with your enemy"  and your about to find out for your self Babe" he said looking me in the eyes "Ewe I will never love you, let alone like you so get that out of your mind your So not my type, your too self centered, annoying, cocky, arrogant need I say more" I said looking at him up and down smirking ."Hey Aiden where are you bro I can't play Call Of Duty all by myself" Denis Yelled.

Aiden replied back "I'll be down in a minute" then he walked closer to me pinning my wrist over my head, genitally against the wall and pulled my chin up to look at him ."You see that sounds like the beginning of a love story Not the end" he said before pecking me on the lips, so quick that it felt like I imagined it.

Then he walked out the room Leaving me in my thoughts as I went to lay down and hopefully forget about this whole day, but one thing kept running through my mind.

"Do Not Fall In Love With Aiden Carter" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was a bad chapter I was kind of confused where to go with this

~~~~~Do you guys think I should delete this~~~~~

Any imput for the next chapter I'm up for any Ideas