...

"Oh yeah and one more question..." he continued, "Yes Hiroto?" you clenched you fist walking ahead of him.

"Where does all this blood come from?"
You didn't really know how to reply,and you didn't want to reply as well. "Can we just practice already?"

"Not until my question is answered."
Your ran your fingers through your hair, scratching your scalp in frustration.

"Look I don't know!" you boomed, turning around to look at him.

"And even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you! Now can we please! Please! Carry on with practice!"

He shrugged and dropped the ball on the ground. "Fine then, a lap around the house."

You nodded and began to run, no time to cry or complain. This time, he didn't run with you.

I HOPE I do not run into anyone.

You learnt how to deal with your breathing over the days, but still became a little breathless.

Nevertheless still ran around the mansion he calls 'house'

You ran into a lady who was watering the flowers, and she shot you a weird look.

You tried not to return that look, since she was older than you.

What was odd about this house was that it was isolated, no neighbors at all, trees surrounded the backyard and it only had one main entrance,with one exit, no balconies or anything.

They don't have a garage.

You stopped in front of the house, oh wait they do have a balcony?

You were a little confused, the entrance looked like it had it's own building, it's walls covered in pebbles, but it didn't have windows.

Above it, though there was a balcony which had some furniture. And it looked like the house started there, with all of it's windows and stuff.

You walked up to the glass door and pushed it open, where you remembered seeing Hiroto's sister and father.

Upon further inspection, you saw glass vases outside.

"Cool, stained glass" you whispered to yourself, running your fingers on it's smooth surface.

"Can I help you?" you flinched, pushing the vase by mistake, it started clinking, if you had bumbed it harder it would have fell.

You quickly grabbed the vase and returned it back to it's still-life state.

You turned around to meet eyes with Hiroto's sister, she looked even more scary now that she was much closer to you.
"I..."

___
Alright! Another choice! You can comment on what you think F/N must say/do, she can say/do anything, but please don't say something like

"F you bish" cause that's like:

Vote if you noticed 😂