Problem Solved

"And here's the lounge." Osamu spoke, "Cool house! But you know.."

"Right, Nagumo's room is the third room down that hall."

There were two halls, so you assumed he was talking about the first one. "Knock Knock!"

"Who's there?"
"Your homework."

Nagumo grunted annoyance, "I was doing just fine without it!"

You shrugged after handing some papers to him, "School is school."

"Cool room who so you share it with?"

"That bonehead we all call Suuzuno."

The door closed, "We don't all call Suuzuno Suuzuno do we? No... We don't..."

You jumped onto Nagumo "Tulip-san this is all your fault! Now you have to help me!"

"We call him what he TOLD us NOT to call him,don't we?"

"Suuzuno stop terrizing her! What's your problem?!"

You squeezed Nagumo's head, you didn't wanna get hit on the head with a tennis racket!
"I didn't know it was bad to say Ice queen! "

"Then why did you run? " Suuzuno inquired.
"Because! You're scary!"

"F/N, you're hurting me now." Nagumo chopped in. "My nose, it swelled, remember?"

"Suu-kun I'm sorry!" Completely ignoring Tulip's warning, you apologized.

But Suuzuno still neared the two of you with that look. You closed your eyes and squeezed Nagumo's head even more.

___lol sorry Nagumo
Hey guys!
Quick authoress' note

I am highly pleased with the amount of reads my book is getting, I am super thankful, I do encourage you to recommend my book to friends. Also to comment, it's mostly the comments that motivate me.

And so I say, not from the bottom of my heart, but the top of my heart.

Thank you ❤️ 🌈

Idk if I should be mad or amused

I feel like I'm annoyed and humored... Either way, he's still kawaii 🌈right?

アフロヂイはかわいいよね?
ー同意してください!!