だいじょうぶです♡

Okay, so it has been decided, This book WILL have a book two. 🔥❣️💐🌼🌷💫💥🍾🍻🥂!!

I am looking to finish this book, so that the drama can ensue in book 2.

Note:this book 2 will take time

Also, more time jumps... 💫💥

He ruffled your hair, messing your hairstyle up a little bit.

"But it's okay, just don't do it again! All you had to say was sorry, I can be forgiving you know... "

~time jump

You really, really appreciated the fact that Hiroto didn't make you physically practice today.

Instead he panned out all the information you needed to know about next week.

They were seriously picking their last member. You'd lay back, and say 'they'll chose me!'

But they all are senpais to younger players, about your age.
Tatsuya has been really close with Amu recently and out of the whole crowd, he chose her.

Suuzuno chose Daiki, Nagumo chose Haini and all of these people happened to be girls. And they looked like they were seriously good at playing.

You saw Daiki's hissatsu and you realized, you'd probably lose, not even knowing how to perform one.

Even though you wanted to rest, you asked Hiroto to teach you one.
"I don't know F/N, are you even ready?" He joked.

"Jokes aside Hiroto, I need to know how to at least do one. I've been running for like the whole week! Isn't there a reason behind that all?"

Hiroto shrugged "I don't know... I just think you look cute when you run..." he mumbled, "Pardon me?"

"Yes, of course there was a reason behind it all! What do you take me for?! "

It was your turn to shrug now.
"I don't know, my coach or whatever... anyway, back to the Hissatsu tactic thingy."

😂 Lol getting used to these memes