Ending 02

You woke up slightly dizzy you couldn't see clearly at all.
Someone kept on tapping your cheek,but when you tried to hit their hand away, you noticed that you were tied to a chair.

"Y/N, wake up." Someone said,you kept on blinking trying to adopt to the blinding light shone right in your eyes.

"Oi, cut it out! You're hurting my eyes!"
After rapidly blinking the three copies of one person merged and you could see clearly. "Finally, I have school to attend. I don't know how someone can stay unconscious for that long."

There was a girl sitting in front of you, with her chair facing backward ,and her elbows resting on the backrest of the chair.

Cyan eyes, silver hair and brown skin.
It was Akari," What do you want from me!!? "

"It's kinda typical for you to ask questions like that, but I don't have time, okay? Okay. Now listen, you may not 'remember' who you are,"

She quoted it before running her hands through her long hair. "But–"

"There are no buts! I DID NOTHING  TO YOU!! FIRST YOU TAKE SOCCER AND HIROTO-KUN AND THEN YOU KIDNAPP ME!?"

Akari pulled out what looked like tazer, "Speak out of turn... And I shock you." she hissed. " See, I don't even feel like talking to you anymore."

"Me too."
She pressed the button and two wire strings came at you.
It was so painful, it was like needles piercing your skin, because that was what it was.

You scremt loud enough to wake the dead. But she didn't even flinch at all, "I haven't even shocked you yet."

She stared at your watering eyes for a few moments. "Are we ready to start listening?"

Honestly, she reminded you of Suuzuno, saying 'we' instead of 'you'.

"Now... As I was saying... You may not remember who you are. But I can tell, that you can still remember one thing about your past self...and it's that you love soccer."

She stood up and stretched. "Which is why I ruined your one chance at doing what you love."

The most messed up sentence of all time.

"But...I can give it back to you."