Unexpected Meet

Beads of sweat were dripping from your forehead. You were trying to hide so much. But there is no use.

"Haru" you whispered to the boy who was sitting next to you. "Come on, teacher won't find it. Just pass me the answer paper" he said and looked to his paper.

You were currently writing your mid exams. You were tensed because you did not read anything.

"I don't even know the chapters which comes in exam" you mumbled.

"You will just say it every time. Just give me and let me pass" Haru whispered with a high tone so that you can hear.

"Don't fucking come to me if you failed in this test. I literally don't know anything." You said to him and quickly averted your gaze when you thought your teacher was watching you.

"What did you do yesterday night?" He asked.

"Goblin" you whispered.

"God, how many times?" He yell whispers.

"I fall for them and now I can't stand" you said and flipped your hair dramatically.

"Watch out, teacher was coming towards us" you said and fixed your eyes on the question paper.

"I think I will just pass this test. I will be dead if I got low marks" you mumbled and made a cried face.

Haru who witnessed your miserable state, just chuckled and started to write his own theories in the answer paper.

After some time, you Started to write your exam. You handed your paper to the teacher and left to canteen to meet your friends.

"Heck, I don't have any friends except haru" you mumbled and started to roam near the canteen.

Soon Haru came and nudged your shoulder. You saw him and smirked. "Which movie story have you written in the exam?" You asked and chuckled when he just glared at you.

"Shut up" he mumbled and started to laugh. Soon you both bought some food and sat at a bench.

"So how's everything?" He asked stuffing a price of bread in his mouth.

"Life's been treating me like a shit" you said. "I don't have freedom when I am out of the college. Every where I go, all the men in black will follow me. Why can't they understand I can take care of myself. My father need security, not me. I was like just being put in prison." You bursted.

Your parents are not the normal ones. They are Mafia. Your father is the head. Your mother died when you were small. Due to your fathers little mistake, he lost his loved ones.

You and your father are not in good terms. You were mad at him because he was not there when you need him.

"Its okay" Haru came to your side and rubbed your shoulder to give some comfort.

" leave about it. I am going to home now." You said and stood.

"Don't forget about the homework" he said and you just nodded.

You stepped out of the college and soon a man with huge body came towards you. You groaned. "Mr.Lee, I will come to the car. Don't just ducking come like that. I don't want anyone to see" you said to him with an annoying tone which would piss people.

But Mr.Lee is an exception. He didn't budge or do anything. He carried his expressionless face. You just rolled your eyes.

You got into the car. "Mr.lee, can you stop at the convenience store for once. I have to pick few things." You said and he just nodded. You were surprised that he didn't bombarded with any questions.

Soon the car came to a stop. You got out and turned towards Mr.Lee who was out of the car, standing at the side.

"You just stay here. I need some personal things to pick" you said and he nodded.

You went inside the store and first you went near food. You will give away anything for food.

You shoved the full row of marshmallows and chips to your cart. You were roaming around the store when some one accidentally bumped to you. You looked at the man. He was fully drenched in sweat and he was panting heavily.

"Are you okay?" You asked him handing over a water bottle to him. Generally, you are kind hearted.

"He is coming. He will take me. I am not having any money." He grumbled over his words.

"Just breathe for once" you said.

"The man in black is searching for me. He will capture me and take away my everything. I am not having sufficient money to return. Please help me" he begged you.

You just stood awkwardly there. How can you help a stranger. How could you come to a conclusion that he is innocent.

You hesitantly nodded and went towards the man in black.

You were walking towards him when he saw the man who was panting. He quickened his steps towards him but accidentally he bumped onto you. In a harsh way that you fall on your ass. Your eyes widened when you saw your nutella jar broken.

You stood and saw the black man who was staring at you somewhat in a worried way.

You were mesmerized by his beauty. He can be the sexiest man alive.

You opened your mouth to yell but other words came from your mouth.

"Are you single?"