a favor?

An awkward silence was stretching between you both. 

You both were seated on the bench, giving a feet distance between you both.

After the affectionate hug you got from your soon-to-be-hubby, you were  flustered. You both were sitting with a silence.

None of you said a word. It's your first time to be close to a man except haru,your best friend.

Haru was a dear friend for you and top of that, more Like a brother.

You know that he won't speak a word, you decided to break the silence.

"Thank you, for taking me out" you said while looking at him.

He just nodded and his lips curled up a bit.

"Shall we go now? I think we sat here for more time" you said looking at the handsome man who was thinking deeply about something.

"Okay" he shortly replied and got from the bench.

You both headed towards his car.
You both sat in the car. Before starting the car, his phone beeped leaving a message for him.

He opened and viewed the message. Meanwhile you were just admiring His side profile.

He may be cold, but he sure understand  feelings.

You just smiled by remembering your moment with him. You just looked outside the window, seeing all the random people hurriedly going to their home.

It was evening and all are blessed to see an orange sunset.

"Sunset's are best, isn't it?" You spoke and looked toward him. He looked at you and put his phone in his pocket.

"You think?" He replied.

You nodded and sighed.

You looked to the sky admiring the orange sunset and smiled.

"Sun is going to his home. He will appear again tomorrow. Its a daily process isn't it? I bet he will get bore. But he likes to give light to the world." You ranted about your thoughts with a little excitement.

Jung kook was looking at you and smiled.

"Do you know where sun lives?" he asked.

"I think you know very well about it's home and all.  Did you visit them? I think they served you very hot coffee. Am I right?" he cockily added making you roll your eyes.

THIS FREAKING BOY......

"I do visit them most often. That's why I am hot" you said and flipped your hair dramatically.

"Oh... You are full of yourself." he said and chuckled.

You even smiled by seeing his smile.

"You are having a cute smile" you instantly said what you were thinking in your mind.

He was taken aback by your sudden compliment.

"Thanks.." he said and regained his posture.

A blank face.

He started the engine and drove the car to your place.

The car was filled with an awkward silence. But you didn't mind because you were out of your place after so much time.

He  didn't bother because he was used to it.

After some time you both reached your house. He tagged along with you to the door.

"Come inside" you welcomed him with a neat tone when you reached the door.

He just nodded and came inside.

What the fish. I just asked as a formality. You thought.

"Your father is still in the office. Your maid is on leave and your father told that you don't like to be watched by your guards. So, I am staying here for some time." he explained himself.

"Oh" this is the only word you can say. 

Your father was protective, in fact, very protective about you.

You just nodded and sat on the couch. Jungkook  followed you and sat on the couch, beside you.

Home alone with your soon to be husband.

"Make yourself comfortable. Do you need water?" you asked.

He just shook his head.

Again the same silence was filling in the air.

"jungkook, can I ask you something?" You asked the boy who just nodded his head once.

"Why my father has selected you as my life partner? " you asked him with a calm tone so he can understand the question.

He just looked at you. You were even looking at him. It's like communicating with eyes. You both shared an eye contact for few minutes and later your shifted your gaze towards the ground.

You just awkwardly coughed.

"I don't know. May be he trusts me. You should ask your father." He simply said and looked at you.

You just nodded.

One idea stuck into your brain.

"Jungkook....." you said and took his hands in yours.

He was taken aback by your sudden skin ship.

"W-What" he asked.

"Can you do me a favor?  Please"

"What is it?"

"Can you take me out to the beach,  which is located in the outskirts of the city? Please" You said while squeezing his hands.