chapter 8

"Please" you said still enclosing his hands with yours.

"You know, its been a very long time since I talked to her." You continued.

He furrowed his brows

"Her? Who?" He asked, confusion written all over his face.

You understood and just sighed.

You looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"My grandmother. She lives there. When she had known that my mother has dead, she became full furious. She ranted all her anger on my dad, blaming him."  You said and once again gave a deep sigh.

"From then she did not talk to my father once. She just came to see me and spent her time with me. My mother is the only child for her. I can understand the pain, she is bearing." You said and smiled.

"So I wanna go and meet her. And it can happen only because if you. You said that my father believes you right? So please take me"  you said and gave him a pleading eyes.

He just stared at you and smiled.

"I will. I will take you." He said and your face beamed with happiness.

You smiled very brightly making him smile.

"But, you have to ask my father" you stated, knowing that your father may or may not accept.

You just pouted little.

Jungkook just smiled and ruffed your hair with his other hand.

You both didn't realize that your both hands are still enclosed with one another.

"I will" he said, making you admire him the more.

You then realize that your  hands were enclosed with him. You just blushed and looked away making Jungkook frown. He came to his sense and you both released your hands away. He was even a little embarrassed.

Soon, a knock disturbed  your moment.

"I think it was Father" you said and stood on your feet to get to the door.

You opened the door and it was your father. You greeted him with a smile and Jungkook stood from the couch, coming toward's your father.

They both greeted and you want Jungkook to ask about your trip to beach to your father.

"Jungkook, come sit" your father signaled Jungkook to sit on the couch. He just smiled a little and sat next to him.

"I think I will go to my room" you said and smiled. You saw Jungkook looking at you. 

You just mouthed ASK and left the living room.

"So, how was your day with my daughter, jungkook?" Mr.Lee, your father asked.

"It was great. She is a bit mischievous but there is nothing to worry about it.  I liked it" he said skipping that you both went to the park.

Your father smiled a little and just sighed.

"Sometime's I think I didn't gave any affection toward's her. When she was small, I used to rush here and there in the name of work. I know she feel's like that.  I just want to give the best for her. It's every father's dream right? But I was blinded by some fear and all I wanted is to keep her safe. I kept her safe but I didn't provide the feeling of safe,I guess.  Now, I want to give her the best for her entire life and that's you. Jungkook, I feel that you are the best for her. All I need is please take a good care of her. It's my wish" your father said to him, tears welling in his eyes as he remembered about your childhood.

Jungkook went to him and rubbed his back, comforting him.

"She is my responsibility and I will make her happy  forever"

He said with a sincere tone. Your father smiled at him.

"Mr.Lee if you don't mind, I need a favor from you?" Jungkook said.

Your father furrows his brows.

"What is it?"

"Can I take Y/N out for a day? I just want to take her to the beach" Jungkook said.

Your father smiled and nodded.

"Sure. You can take her."

Jungkook just smiled and later they had a talk for some time.

You were in your room, picking a good movie to watch.

After some time Jungkook stood from the couch.

"I will take a leave Mr.Lee" Jungkook smiled.

"Okay. I will call Y/N" your father said.

"It's okay Mr.Lee . I think she needs rest. " Jungkook told.

Your father just smiled.

Jungkook and your father smiled and jungkook was heading towards the door.

"Jungkook" Your father called him. The later just turned around.

Your father went near him and smiled.

"Y/N don't like to talk about her childhood to anyone. If she said anything about it, she trusts them"

Jungkook understood the internal meaning and gave him a small genuine smile.

He bowed to him once more and left the place.

he went and sat in his car.

"Y/N" he whispered and smiled to himself.

He may be not expressive, but he knows all the feelings. Even LOVE....