may be a date

"Good morning lazy" he spoke

"What the actual heck are you doing here?" I said and sat on my bed while rubbing my eyes.

I looked at him and he was dressed in a casual light top and a dark jeans which is incredibly hot.

What a good sight at the morning, I thought to myself.

"My parents basically FORCED me to take you out to know you better. So, I don't have any choice than to come." He said while looking at his fingers.

"But you can wait at the living room right? Maybe you can send my maid or dad. Why did you came to my room?" I said and crossed my arms as I am waiting for an explanation.

He just stared at me. Correction, glared at me.

"Your father has an important meeting, so he left early and your maid was on a leave due to some personal problems." He said and looked at my nightstand where my phone was sleeping peacefully.

He went there and took it."And your stupid phone was on silent so that you cannot hear anything and your father have called you 8 times and I have called you 5 times." He said and showed my phone which was having many missed calls.

"Your father was scared that something might had happened to you and I came here to see what you were doing. But guess what, you are not even bulging when I am shaking you. After 7 minutes of my hard work you woke up" He said everything in a indignation tone.

"Why are you speaking so much? Just chill" This is what I managed to say.

I was shaken by his little outburst but being a strong girl, I will not show him that.

I am getting scared by his new side. Okay, I will admit that it was my mistake.

"Dude, Okay it was my fault and I am gladly accepting it. But can you just chill. You should not shout like that you know." I said and stood on my feet and smiled at him.

Suddenly he came close near me and stood before me.

"You are having only 10 minutes to dress up. I will be waiting for you at the living room" he said  and went out.

I scrunched my face because who will go bathe on holidays. I just wanna sleep more.

I just sighed and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I put a black hoodie with a dark pair of jeans.

I went to the living room and saw jungkook typing his phone. I went near him and cleared my throat to gain his attention.

"So are you ready?" He asked and stood while keeping his phone in his pocket.

"Can't you see?" I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. I am ready" He just nodded and I am going to the exit and he was following me.

Suddenly I turned to face him and i was bumped into his hard chest. I growled and rubbed my head.

"What happened?" He asked and I looked at him.

The doe eyes looking at me. The prettiest eyes  piercing through mine with a worried tone. I just stood there while looking at those beautiful eyes which can express many things.

 I just diverted my gaze towards the floor. Awkwardness is filling the room.

I just coughed to get rid of it.

"Don't you think it's too early to go out. I think it's not even lunch time yet" I said and looked at him.

"My dear queen victoria, the  time is 12:17 now. So, don't worry. We are going for a lunch" He said with a sarcastic tone.

My eyes widen when he said the time.

"Did I sleep for that much time?" I mumbled.

"Yes and please cooperate with me. I am hungry." He said and dragged me towards his car.

"So, which restaurant we are going?" I asked with curiosity.

"You say"

"I know a restaurant which sells good food. I will say the directions and you just drive there" I said with a confident tone.

"okay"

*A little time skip*

"Miss Y/N, I am driving for almost a half an hour. Do you know the route or shall I take you to another one" He asked with a slight anger tone because I am confused with all the routes.

"Chill Jeon, I will take you there"

"I know but when?"

"See there was a lane right? Take a left there and I was sure it was the place." I said with a little excitement because it was my favorite one.

I was correct and he parked the car. We both went in and sat beside a window.

"You just sit here, I will order. I know all the famous dishes here" I said and stood to go place our order.

I went and ordered many dishes. I love food. Food is bae.

I placed our order and sat in my seat waiting for our food. Again the awkward silence was filling the air.

Suddenly, I saw the door of the restaurant open. I just took a glance of it and my heart went numb.

"Why you look so pale?" Jungkook asked.

I just shook my head.  He followed my direction and saw a man.

"Who is he?"

"He is Jinyoung. My 3 year  crush"