᪥ Chapter Twenty {Epilogue}

The day of Jaemin's coronation was the day Jaemin was crowned as the new king of their kingdom.

Everyone applaud and was happy to have a new king, some even had the guts to spat out insults towards the old one who is Jaemin's father and had almost started a fight in the ceremony.

Now the wedding, if you're wondering what happened that day. It's nothing more than a surprise appreciation towards the new rulers.

Jeno even cried his heart out when a few villagers had kept cheering his name on after the wedding, everyone accepted him to their luck.

All the people in the kingdom were there, seeing the first ever men couple in history was new yet interesting.

Though, some had to warm up to their dynamic and the new type of couple, they were happy nonetheless.

There were even a few that had the idea to spread the news to other kingdoms, even bragging about how their queen is a man.

To say the least, they had many visitors from different kingdoms all over the world to just meet this first ever man in history that has the position as Queen.

Everything went well, the wedding was emotional for the both of them and most likely for Jeno who was a nervous wreck before the event.

The boy thought it was the end and everyone would hate him, especially if they find out about his history in Jaemin's life. A royal servant.

To his relief, the people in their kingdom found their love story beautiful and very intriguing. A royal servant and a crowned prince fell in love.

Another thing people bragged about to other kingdoms. Their Queen wasn't the usual "royal pretty and rich princess who's forced to marry their prince".

No, their Queen was special.

Jaemin's mother was so happy that she even almost embarrassed them a few times in front of people, the king even thought she was drunk.

Yet it was a truly memorable and joyful time for everyone but one person.

"The king is dead."

Jaemin stops his hands from flipping to another page as he was seated on his and his lover's shared bed, looking up with a calm expression.

Jeno gasps pausing on brushing his pet raccoon's fur (Jaemin had let him keep it and enter the castle) as he looks at the boy that was standing in the doorway.

"Where is he right now?" Jaemin asked placing his book down on the nightstand while he grabs his robe with Jeno following suit.

Donghyuck, who was the past king's servant and now Jaemin and Jeno's own servant, pursed his lips. "In their room, the maids are cleaning his body up."

With a nod, Jaemin placed a hand on his beloved's lower back to escort him outside as the younger was hugging his pet raccoon.

They headed towards Jaemin's parents' bedroom, not bothering to knock on the door as Renjun had already opened it for them.