Agwin Royals?

Claire POV
As I woke up I hit my roommate's bed.

"fuck what the hell do they make these out of?" I wonder out loud as that being my 45th time hitting it and it felt like iron even when it's made out of wood.

What time is it? I lean over to grab my phone and noticed it's only 2 AM.

Damn adrion might still be up. I unlocked my phone having the intention of calling adrion but something caught my eye.

Something feel off the roof of a 20 story building? I wondered if it was related to my visions

My first one happened a few months ago.

Flash back

As I got ready for bed I turned off my phone put in earphones hoping to get a random glimpse of my future.

But should I? Whatever I still put them on and fell to sleep.

As I slept something came to me

"How could you? You monster. Your a fucking monster!" Someone said. Did I go back to the past?

I was standing atop of a building about 20 story tall and I turned. Well not all the way about half ways I seen someone familiar.

Messy black hair, eyes that haven't slept in a long time, and most importantly his glowing mesmerizing eyes.

Yeah that's john but when did he get so tall? And why am I seeing him?

I look around for a date. I spot a phone saying it's the 15th of July.

Huh convenient. A phone usually pops out of no where when I wonder about a date.

I finally look to see who was talking.

Seraphina?!?! Where tf am I? Why is he and seraphina here? Why am I getting visions like these? And most importantly why is john in here?

As john turned around and walk toward the edge stopping 10 feet away.

"Did you really think it'll make a difference? It doesn't change the outcome of the inevitable. Get stronger people next time it might help. Or not." He clearly stated the facts that was impossible for sera to process

"Why!?!? After everything we've been through why do this?" As seraphina started to cry she said that.

"Hmm I wonder who left who first. Were we always together? You and me arnt from the same trash pile so dont get us mixed up." Is all john can say with a hint of sadness in his voice

"But but we han-"

"Just hanging out doesn't mean shit when you give zero shits about someone. Your all trash. I'm trash. The world is trash. I only found worth in a few people and they have no power to stop what's already happened."

As sera eyes began glowing (her super or whatever strength isnt working for she had just gotten back her abilty even tho it was amplified) she disappeared.

Where is she?!? As I turned around I noticed john flying in the air as his bo staff made out o ffc Arlo barrier hit the ground causing him to decline in altitude