how elaine knew of John's plan

"What the hell sera!" I yelled getting up from where I was. (I might have changed the words a bit considering how l dont wanna go back and stuff)

"He deserved it but not from you." Said a barely conscious Arlo who also knew his plan
... damn he couldn't hold back a tad bit??? I mean Arlo just kept charging but still...

I run to Arlo my eyes glowing a light and bright green. As I made it to him I hover my hands moving them from head to toe finding the most dangerous wound.

Good nothing to bad maybe a concussion but nothing bad. Let's see... here... his ankle seems a little... weird... especially the angle.

As I pull up his pants a little to get a better understanding I see a deep gash there... Arlo you dumbass john clearly said not to aim for his feet.

"How could you?!?!? He loved you... he did it for you?!?!?!" Yelled a furious remi...

"Yeah I mean he was a tyrant but he wasn't that bad." Yelled a blyke....

"What the hell man?!?!? I thought it was only a lesson!" Isen screamed at her completely furious... I look around for Cecile...

Found her... she knows John full plan... remi only knows half of it...

I look at her face closely inspecting her eyes and I see them barely flutter...

"How could you?!?! If things were different he would have ended up with me!!! If things went different this wouldn't have happened! He and I could have been a thing..." screamed at sera in disbelief... oh no john told me about this... her eyes are a deep red... no not red... blood a deep blood red... not her usual light red eyes..
.
"Gahh!!!" Everyone including me yelled and remi didnt noticed... she's to busy crying...
As I'm about to collapse i see rei come out... takes me back to when this started...

Flashback

"Hey elaine. A friend of mines wants to meet you." Arlo whose just appear out of nowhere told me.

"Gah! When did you get there? And who???" I asked him.

"You'll see when we get there. Let's go." He said in his usual expression. Eyes looking down on everyone and tone like he owned you.

"*sigh* arlo I got school to attend- gah!" I yelled once again as I went to the end as Arlo grab me bridle style carrying me.

"No he's someone I dont go against." He said jumping to floors down and exiting school.

5 minutes later

Arlo put me down as we rounded woba boba. As we entered I see the usual king sitting down... wait usual?!?! King?!?! Sitting???

"Yoo arlo over here!" Yelled a boy who look similar to remi...

"REI why are you sitting next to him?" Arlo asked caustically.

"Huh. Isnt he the king??? Anyways sit down." He said asking first then demanding next.

Arlo immediately obeyed and grabbed my hand making me blush like a tomato.

"Remi??? What are you doing here?" I asked seeing the usual pink headed girl.

"Why john invited me thank you." She says in a total joking voice.

"Umm... ok?" I answered.

"What do you want. I'm busy." Arlo tells them.

"Rei you may leave. I invited you here... actually rei stay. I asked-" john was cut off.