school's start

LOL I THOUGHT OF SAO WHEN I WAS THINKING BUT INSTEAD OF LINK DTART I USED SCHHOL START

JOHN'S POV CUZ I DONT REMEMBER WHOSE IT WAS ONLY THE DETAILS

its around 5 AM in the morning and i was about to get a new score on flappy pi-

DING!

"FUCK YOU STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKER GO SUCK A CUCUMBER..." i screamed out loud seeing as youpig had a notification of Seraphina finishing black ops: pig war campaign mode. (basically cold war)

"FUCKIGN TRIED HARD STUPID DUMBASS PIG I SWEAR ON MY LIFE SHE USED MY GOD DAMN CONSOLE! I SHOULD'VE DESTORYED THE DAMN THING!" i yelled...

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" rein yelled from her room.

"HELL NAH BRUH I ALMOST GOT A NEW SCORE IN FLAPPY PIGS!" i yelled back.

"I SAID SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. OR DO YOU GOT MONEY?" she yelled back using my one weakness... debt.

"OH OK SORRY!... FUCK YOU SERA GO SUCK A CUCUMBER AND LICK HONEY OFF ITS ASS YOU STUPID BI-" i never finished... if your wondering what happened sera was indeed using my console...

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" rein yelled.

now im pissed... then i remember.... magic snow + isen = money.... and i did that... more then i can count...

"FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT!" i yelled going to my room dumping a basket full of money i may have or not ripped off isen when he bought some... i used a mask and hoodie of course.

grabbing my wallet and backpack a running for the door and slamming it... oh well if it broke it bro-

WHAM!

i heard something fall behind me a little big around a door type of big fall... i mean i only slammed the door...

"JOHN!"

...oh shit.. im out. i ran as fast as i can to Boba Woba firguring why not?....

when i got there i entered and bought a drink or so i thought turns out kat or whatever her name is was working... at this hour?

"Hey karren can i fet a manga boba." I spoke... well more of a huff.

"I- my names kat! Damn john how'd you forget... to early to deal with yout bull..." each sentence went further and further away as she walked behind the counter to get my order.

"Hey kat! Hows it going?" Asked a random dude with green hair.

"Oh! Juicy! Your here!" She exclaims out loud... (full name beetlejuice backgroud to name was there parents obsessed with the movie)

"Ahh yes indeed i am." He repiled.

"Hey? Excuse me im gonna sit here if its ok with you." He said obviously polite. I mean i was clear.

"..." was my answer.

"Hey john. This is juicy er i mean beetlejuice? I dont remember." Said kat after she walked over gave me my drink and i was taking a sip...

Beetlejuice... movie... 19's... old

"Pfft!" I spite out my juice as i realised beetlejuice was named after a movie.

"...i get that alot unsurprisingly." He said.

"Yeah. I mean i thought you wouldnt react but you did. surprising especially since ive tried to get your attention since i seen you..." said kat as her speech went to a mutter in the end hard for me to hear... but i did cuz i am john duh.

"Ayo! Dipshit! You boug-" some random loud mouth came in just to call me dipshit? DIPSHIT?

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! DIPSHIT GO DIP INTO THE FUCKING TRASH." I screamed as my boba seemed to pop as it hit his face along with my fist.

"*huff* damn it." I simply muttered as i walked out.

"John the bill!" Yelled kat. Yeah i know her name surprised?

I turned on my heel headed towards the counter grabbed a random amount of money and left it there.

I walk out soon after running into Arlo and his Queen.

"Hey seraphina doesnt he remind of you of someone?" Questioned arlo.

"Hmm... i dont remember. But he does... he looks like blyke when you wake him up early." She repiled.

Wow shes either tired or forgotten of me.

"No... more of joh-" he never finished.

"JOHN!! YOU GAVE ME TO MUCH! THE BOBA'S ONLY 10 DOLLARS NOT A HUNDRED." Kat said running.

"*huff* what do you mean. I gave you the normal amount." I said still walking away... arlo and sera seemingly stopped eyes widened in surprise.

"What? Surprised your dick of a king talk? Well fuck off and suck a toe you hoe and whore." Not caring of wording as its to late in the morning to care i left... (in honestly i didnt know what to write.)

"I- john? Isnt he dead... i pushed him myself... wait no... he was there earlier today... whats happening... i don't understand..." sera muttered seemly unconcerned she said it outloud.

"*sigh* yes sera he's alive. And seems likd he knows the person there who works there." Said arlo.

"Shes kat..." she replied absent mindly.

(Well this is just a AU of what whouldve happened. John did give her 100 dollars and stuff and kat ran up to him but arlo and sera wasnt there i just got bored)

~Two hours of hentai (pervert) later~
(IDK)

'AH FUCK A FLY ON A PLANE WHILE TRY AND TUCK A XST IN A BAG WHY IS EVERYONE STILL ASLEEP ITS FUCKING 6 AM ALREADY!. Oh wait they finally opened up the school yay...?" I say uncertain cuz of school.
(FINALLY SCHOOL ENDED)

As i walk in i noticed.. they're people here... AH SHIT WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE HERE BEFORE ME dheid usi e jk dod.

"JOHN! FIX MY GOD DAMN DOOR!" Yelled a angry rein.

"INCOMING CALL FROM REMI!" Screamem my phone... yeah apparently it talks... i didnt know either

"HEY REMI! HELPPPPJSJXSBCE JBL" i yelled intelligently.

"HEY John! How are you doing? Is the rein in the back? Hi rein!" Yelled a cheery remi...

"Remi why are you in your PJ's? AH REIN STOPPDOSHS" i asksd a yelled...

"Oh... hi remi!" Rein yells as she noticed remi a little to late.

"John are you cheating on me??!" Asked remi offended...

"What?!?!? NO! WAIT WE ARNT DATING!" yelled john at this point using his phone to counter rein's spider legs... after all its apparently indestructible.

"OH HELL NAH JOHN! YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH REMI?!?!? HOW COULD YOU?" yelled rein with a evil smirk.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!?!?!? IM NOT CHEATING. WAIT A MINUTE IM NOT EVEN DATING ANYBODY! PAST PERSON I DATED WAS DRAFTED! IF WE DATEF DOES THAT MEAN YOU LIKE ME REIN?!?!?!" john asked her...

"HUH!!?!?!? Well... no... how could i like somoene as stupid as you..." she says walking off. A total shy person for sure.

"And you remi? You like  me?" John asked her.

"OH HELL NAH. WHY IN T-THE H-HELL WILL I L-L-LOVE YOU?!?!?!" She asked...

"No one said love remi." John said. Her face was pure red and steam is visibly coming out of her ears.... pouring out like water.... instead going up.

A/N: THATS A WAP THATS A WAP! NOW TAKE IT TOP WITH THE DROP. THATS A RAP YALL! I AINT UPLOAD IN A LONG TIME I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR THE START...

ITS OFFICAL... REIN DOESN'T LIKE JOHN AND REMI DOESNT EITHER! OR DO THEY? JOIN US FOR THE ROLLER COASTER OF YOUR LIFE TIME? AM I CONFUSING YOU? YES INDEED I AM!