hits and runs

No ones POV

"John! I told you to stop using my soap!" Rein screamed at john and failing to notice it clearly had john written down on the side.

"Shut the fuck up." John simply says knowingly that rein was using his soap.

"Ughh whatever." Rein replies  knowing he won't give in.

"And look at the fucking sides first." He yells from the couch upside down.

"What do you mea- oh... this is kinda embarrassing..." she said loudly enough for john to hear some of it. adding, "Is this why you always smell good?"

"No actually I hardly use soap knowing its gonna disappear now fuck off."john replys angerly.

"Is it because I called remi all those weeks ago?" She asked.

"No now back off unless you love the hospital." He said in a threatening tone even tho he wasn't fooling anyone.

"Tch whatever ya wannabe mr lonely." She said in retort.

John responds with blasting akin's mr. Loney song

A/n I love that song and most of akon's music.

"~I'm mr lonely I got nobody but my own~" rein sang the song while her shower while it switch to no matter.

"Fucking stupid auto play!" John yelled from his voice he was clearly flushed from embarrassment.

"~Ain't no one wanna see us together but it dont matter no. Cause I got you babe~" she sang no matter louder the mr loney till it switch to eminem's mockingbird.

"Haily I know you miss your mom. I know you miss your dad but I'm gone trying to give you the life I never had. I can see it in your eyes." She heard john sing while she got out in a towel hopping to get to her room quietly until she heard john singing the sad song meant for the writer's daughter but it's almost like he lived in it...

"John... you good?" rein asked.

"WTF!! WHY ARE YOU IN A TOWEL!?!?" he screamed.

As she looked downed and realized she was in it and it was slipping she bolted into her room.

"THATS MY ROOM YA DUMB FUCK!" You hear john scream.

"Oh FUCK I FORGOT!" She yelled back hopping she can make it.

As she slammed the door open I mean literally slammed the door making it fly off its hinges and bolting to her room with leaps and bounds until it fell as she opened the door.

"Fuuuuccckkkkk. I'm so dead. My dad told me not to look at a naked girl." John mumbles too loudly.

"You didnt see anything right?" She asked.

"Nope... only your ass but besides that I guess were going to chu... to a cult for our marriage." He said not wanting to go into God's house as knowing he'll get struck by lightning. And also made a promise to his dad the first naked body he seen from a girl he has to marry.

"WAIT MARRIAGE?!?! I DON'T  WANNA MARRY YOUR SOBER EMO HOT LOOKING ASS ANDCWHY A CU-" john interrupted first before she can finished.

" I DONT WANNA MARRY YOUR BABOON LOOKIBG ASS EITHER BUT I GUESS WORTHLESS SHIT ENDS UP HAPPENING TO ME YA DUMB SPIDER! AND A CULT CUZ I RATHER GO TO HELL THEN HEAVEN HELL IM ALREADY IN!" He yelled at her.

"You saying I'm ugly?!? Sorry I'm not up to your taste damn it. But why marriage?" Rein asked clearly calm besides freaking out inside.

"A promise I made to my parent." John answered.

"Parent? You mean parents???" Rein asked before hearing a door smash then a window break the a car sounding like a thick thund then sounded a Alarm then well you get the memo.

She rushed to the window to see a helicopter fly low hitting   someone.... I meant john and then the blades broke which the pilot jumped like it did happen before. As which the helicopter flew and landed in the river.

A/n Um yeah so that just happened Cuz it can... pls dont get mad I was just bored hit me up and I'll fix it. And I hope it was atleast a little funny

Rein face was pure shock while she ran outside with a few people presuming her to see what happened.

"HEY YOU FUCK BAG GET YOUR LITTLE UGLY ASS BACK HERE! THIS IS YOUR SEACOND TIME HOW THE FUCK YOU WENT FROM NEW BOSTON TO HERE HUH?!?!" John yells at the pilot who vpc was running away from death its self.

All he can think was why the same kid as two years ago?

"Fucking dirt bag.... I swear... your so.... I'll fuck up..." all this you can hear as john comes back not making it to vfc the sidewalk when all of a sudden a car hits him.

"What was that?" The driver asked drinking her boba and tou guessed it was nothing other th e sera fucking ina.

He get up for yet another car to hit him this time a gray mini van.

"I SWEAR ILL FUCK UP YOUR MOM AND DAD AND SBILINGS YOU FUCKING BOT WORRHLESS PEICES OF SHIT!" John yells flying and hitting yet another car...

"What the hell was that?" The headmaster of agwin asked.

He was driving behind the gray mini van which was Arlo's forkmobile literally since the seat was made of bended forks and spoons.

Anyways he was following them Cuz they wanted to talk about getting permission to fight their entire school seeing as john fucked up Wellson's reputation by not going to turf wars.

Meanwhile...

"YOU... FUCKIN-..ING.. TRASH-... PILES OF SHIT! FUCK THAT HURTS!" John yells angrily finally launched towards the sidewalk luckily for for him a thief with a durability ability to make himself stronger was stealing somethiing at the time allowing him to copy his ability.

"*Huff* Fucking maggots all of you useless peices of shit I swear one day I'll kill you all." John swears under his breath as rein followed behind him completely shock at how john survived that.

Rein's POV

How the fuck??? He got hit with at least 10 to 15 different vehicles and jumped from a three story building... again he fell 20 storys like its nothing. But like wtf?

"Rein dont go into my room." John tells me while I'm in the middle of my thoughts wondering how he's alive still following him completely unaware of what he said.

A/n: I love fucking up my shit with random shit also the pilot got caught and arrest and what happened to rein? She fell to sleep that's what. John literally did nothing and I was to lazy so she fell asleep in his lap.

With a whopping number of less then 1150 words unlike the first one oh boy it took ms this long to write each chapter. And the first was over 2 k which is alot for me and I'm lazy so toke me atleast a few months while this one took me days to think up of something after john and rein gets along now and sera being a bitch and arlo being asslo I wanted them to run him over even the headmaster Cuz you know... I can