||Christmas Morning||

sorry for the late updates but I'm going to be finding some time every day to at least post it and start writing something. I've been feeling very unmotivated but I just had to write this, I've been thinking about this for the past two months. Also, I'm making a hawks book, and finishing a Bakugo one I have been working on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sneak into the room and jump on to the bed."Dabi wake up, it's Christmas we have to go to some places," Y/N told Dabi as she tried to wake him up from his slumber.

"No, I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying here and sleeping for the rest of the day," Dabi said as he pulled the covers over his head and facing away from you. You plop yourself on top of him. "BABE GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You shake him uncontrollably until he grabs your wrists and pins you to the bed to make you stop moving him. "There you got me up, happy," he said in a sassy tone. "yes I'm very happy now," you say with a big old sarcastic smile. BRRRRRRRINGGGG, your phone starts to ring and you see it's a phone call from Toga.

"Hello, bloody mary," "Y/NNNN!! Shiggy won't let me do a mistletoe, also are you guys still coming?" "yea we are going I just got Mr. grumpy up, he just has to get ready and I have to get Apollo's stuff." "YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA YOU'RE BRINGING APOOLLLOOOOO!!" "I can't leave him home alone he's still a pup, I don't want him to get scared" "Well see you soon Y/N, and tell stitches to hurry the hell up before I drain his blood and give it-" "Bye Toga" you hang up before she could finish her sentence since Dabi was able to hear your conversation with Toga since you had her on speaker, getting all of Apollo's toys and food.

"You think Toga was planning to do something with Shiggy?" You asked Dabi. "I mean yeah I guess. also why else would she be making a fuss over a freaking mistletoe," he says as he got out of the shower and got dressed. "Let's go, babe," Apollo was snoring laying on your lap. You gently grab him and place his harness and leash on. then continue to carry him until you get down the stairs into the car.

Once you get in the car, Dabi is driving and you place Apollo in your lap so he can continue his peaceful nap before he meets with chaos. "Apollo your taking up my space, give me your mother's thigh at least so I can hold it," Apollo continues his snoring and you start to giggle. "Dabi you can hold my hand," "Sure, I guess," he mutters in a low voice reaching for your hand.

Once you arrive to the LOV hideout, Toga is already waiting outside to grab Apollo from your arms. You place Apollo down and he automatically starts running straight at Toga. Toga has to widest smile and gets one knee to pick up Apollo. You go to the trunk and get all of Apollo's stuff before heading inside. "KUROGIRIIIIIIIII," you yelled. "Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" Kurogiri yelled back. "Hey, Shigaracki, shi- I mean Stain, Twice, Compress, Muscular, Nomu and however I missed" "Y/NNNN, You missed me," Toga whined. "No, I didn't, come here. Hi, Himiko Toga" you said hugging her and giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek. "Hey Stitches, OH, and Apollo is sleeping, again," Toga said breaking from the hug. "But he was just sleeping in the car....wait no let him sleep,"

"y/n here a drink," Kurogiri hands you a drink of whiskey, cranberry cocktail juice and ice. You then see Dabi sitting at the bar with a cup of whiskey. You walked towards and stood in between his legs. Then leaned in for a kiss. "Merry Christmas dalring," "Merry Christmas little mouse," everyone at the LOV got drunk and was doing karaoke. Eveyrone went to there rooms and went to bed, but Toga still had Apollo in her room.

You got up and walked to her room, seeing the door was opened a little. You then opened the door to reveal Shigaraki on top of Toga.....naked. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, GIVE ME MY APOLLO AND IM OUT" you yelled but Dabi stayed in the room waiting for you. "y-y/n don't tell anyone about this please..i trust you."Toga said and you never broke that trust. "just give me apollo please and lose the damn door." "ok ok jesus, here take him."

You walk back to the room with apollo in your arms. "Hey babe, you think Kurogiri has bleach stashed at the bar" "Why?" "I saw something that I must unsee." "I knew it, I heard you yell" "So then why ask idiot" "Just wanted to confirm and annoy a bit. also could you not hear them from here" "no i couldn't now that i have Apollo I'm going to bed WITH my baby APOLLO." "did you just....oh so we are doing this now?" "I was kidding, i want my cuddles please." "how can i say no to you..fine come here"

You, Dabi and Apollo all fell asleep in each others arms cuddling.

________________________

_________________

so I'm be starting a different chapter 

heads up if you don't like mature content 

PLEASE DONT READ THEM im warning you know.

anyways im alive...sadly but that's ok, im currently failing school and that's ok. thanks for 3.4K views, you guys!!! much love!!!

word count: ...911....