||Chapter 5||

⚠️mature content, if you aren't comfy with that PLEASE do not read.  this doesn't affect the rest of the story except that Y/N is sore the next day- 
(I was listening to this while writing the story 0_0)

listen to the music to make it ✨E X T R A  S P I C Y ✨
(There is going to be 2 separate parts of this one night)

_________________
_________

Dabi stayed home the entire day as Y/N was working; he thought of many things to do.

I mean we haven't had much fun and she seems kinda stressed out lately, maybe I'll surprise her with something, Dabi thought as he was thinking of ways to be able to surprise his love.

He made a list of things he could do;
- Romantic date
-picnic date 
-game/movie night
-.......

"I don't know what to do," Dabi said as he stared at his screen for longer not realizing Y/N was getting out of work in half an hour. "Fuck I have to go pick her up now." He got up from the bed and made his way to the entry hallway to find Apollo sitting at the door, knowing it was about time to go pick up Y/N.(I'm saying this because I own an old English bulldog and he always does this knowing the time, somehow)

Dabi grabbed Apollo's harness and leash. Then grabbing the keys opening and closing the door as he exited, making sure to lock the door. Apollo hen ran to the stairs, dragging Dabi down to the lobby of your apartment complex. Leaving the building waving at the people at the front desk, Dabi pulled the keys from his pocket, unlocking the car. First putting in Apollo, closing the door. Then getting into the driver seat, and starting the car before driving off. 7:20 read the stereo clock. 

He pulled into Y/N's work lobby right on time. 7:30, and Apollo was jumping like crazy in the backseat as he saw Y/N's figure approaching the car. She went to the back door window and was baby talking Apollo, who by this point was shaking his whole body.

 Y/N opened the front door putting her bag down before placing herself down on the leather seat. "hello, princess," Dabi said as he leaned in for a kiss. "hi, baby. give me a second to buckle myself in," Y/N replied with a small chuckle as the way Dabi slowly pouted. Y/N faced him and placed a kiss on his pouty lips before continuing her baby talk with Apollo, who at this point was standing on the armrest waiting for Y/N to grab him and place him on her lap.  And that's what she did. For almost 30 minutes Apollo took a nap on Y/N's lap, her hand being busy holding Dabi's hand. 

As soon as they got home, Y/N carried Apollo up to the apartment, waiting for Dabi to open the door. Once the door opened, Dabi placed Y/N's bag on the kitchen table and the keys next to her bag. Y/N placed Apollo down on the couch, as he was still sleeping. She had something planned and told Dabi to stay exactly where he is. "What do you have planned, princess?" Dabi said with his low raspy voice, slowly raising an eyebrow. "You'll see once I'm out and ready," and with that, she quickly ran to their shared closet and looked for the lingerie she bought at VS a few months ago(what the actual faq am I doing in life- anyways back to the story).

She tried it on and called Dabi in, who quickly ran into the room to see a delightful surprise. Y/N on the bed, her face facing down and her ass in the air. Dabi lightly chuckled as he stood at the doorway before closing the door and locking it. Making sure that this time he actually turned off his and your phone so there wouldn't be any interruption. After he placed his phone on the nightstand he quickly took off his shirt and dropped it on top of you. 

He walked into the closet and got a medium-sized black box and walked towards the bed. He took out a pair of handcuffs, positioning you the way he wants before putting them on you. "Using things to restrain me are we?" You said teasingly, but he just lowly chuckled at you. "Not to restrain but to make sure you don't touch,"  he whispered into your ear as he was leaving a mark on your neck, then kissing on the new mark he left. He then pulled out something from the box and placed the box onto the floor. Then he placed a blindfold on you, "D-dabi why the blindfold, I want to see you", you stuttered out anxiety starting to build up as you didn't know what his next move was going to be. 

"No, no little mouse, everything I do to you is going to be a surprise. a surprise you like very much," Dabi reassured as he fondled in the box and you heard him drop it. You heard something vibrating in the distance, then a vibrating sensation came in contact with your skin. It went over your neck, to your chest, then you feel it starting to play with one of your breasts as in 3 seconds you feel Dabi's lips latched onto the other one. The sensation was enough to make the heat in between your legs grow stronger as you become wet. 

Dabi started to drag the vibrator down to your stomach, making little heart all over it, moving onto your other breast filling it with hickeys and love bites. You feel drag the vibrator near your region but he turns it off and releases himself from your breast. He stands up and you hear him rustling with something. Hearing the sounds of a belt clicking as the bed sinks near the end. 

"Open your legs baby~," Dabi says as you put your legs up and open them. He stares at your nether area as he lays on his stomach holding onto your waist. You feel his breath on your puffy clit, then his tongue replaces he breathes on it. You start to squirm as he makes little circles with his tongue. He gets on his knees and starts to slowly pull off your soaked lacey panties. He yet again gets on his stomach and takes a quick taste of you. 

"Damn baby, you taste so good," he says as he starts to go down on you. You start to squirm and moan. The louder you moan the faster he goes. He stops for a second and slaps your thigh and squeezes it. "Want me to use my fingers baby," he says smirking looking at the beautiful mess in front of him. "p-please," you say whiney. "Please, what, darling?" he says starting to rub your clit with his thumb as he leans closer to your neck sucking on your sweet spot. "F-f-fuck, P-pLeaSe, DaddY," You say as he leaves a big hickey on your neck. 

He goes back down and starts sucking your clit as he slowly enters one finger. after 2 minutes he added another finger making you feel that similar know in your stomach. "I'm g-going to cum" you warn Dabi as he speeds the pace of his fingers and the pace of his tongue. "If *suck* you're *suck* going to cum *suck* cum on my tongue*suck*babygirl*suck*," he said making sure not to waste any time.

to be continued

A/N: Hi hello, its me, I haven't uploaded in a while and that's my fault, my school really wanna be ratting me out to my parents. But I've finished that whole thing and now there are going to be slow updates for the fact I'm going back to the school building in about 2 weeks T^T. well, have a good day/night peeps. love you guys

- poco-chandere<33