||Chapter 3||

This is going to show a new side of Dabi, with him actually bonding with the new pup you got.

Three Months After You Adopted Apollo.

You come home late one night after a long shift at your job. "Apollo.." you say as you enter your shared bedroom with Dabi and your pup, Apollo. You see Dabi sleeping and his arms around something. I go closer and see him hugging Apollo. You quickly take your phone out and take a few pictures before the flash goes off and Dabi wakes up. He notices you staring in awe at your phone. He gets up and realizes what had happened.

"Delete them now," he says slowly walking towards you. You simply replied, "No I will never delete them. Those are memories for me to keep, babe" you showed him the pictures as Apollo starts to bark with happiness in the back. You put your phone on the nightstand, go around Dabi and go to Apollo, who was on the bed.

"Hi, Puppy! Hi, Apollo! Who's a good boy!? That's right you are!" you say in baby talk. You could tell Dabi was jealous. You got up with Apollo in your arms and walked to him. You gently kissed him and place Apollo onto his bed and went to the closet and changed into one of Dabi's shirts. You were exhausted and just wanted to sleep with Dabi and Apollo.

You walked out of the closet, grabbed a sleeping Apollo and Dabi's hand dragging him to the bed. You wanted him to spoon you as you held Apollo close to your chest. Apollo slowly got comfortable and started to snore lightly. "I swear Apollo reminds me of you," You told Dabi as he slowly started to get comfortable. "So no cuddles for you then," he said as he jealously turned around. "Hun, I can taste the jealousy from here," You told him as you got up put the sleeping Apollo into his bed, and went back to Dabi.

"You're just always busy and spending time with Apollo and I feel left out," Dabi says turning around with a pout on his face. "So you were jealous," You said as you opened his arms since they were crossed and fit into there. You snuggled your face into the crook of his neck. "Yes, I was jealous! Jealous that a puppy would take my spot!" He said as he tightly held onto you. "Ok, ok, I'll spend an equal amount of time with the both of you, I promise!" you said as you looked up and kissed his jawline.

"Goodnight, darling" Dabi said to you kissing your forehead. "Goodnight, babe," You said snuggling into him.

Word count; 479

Yes, a short chapter because ya girl has some stuff to do and just had this stuck in my mind and yes the bulldog's name is Apollo.