|| chapter 5 pt. 2||

As Dabi continued going down on you, he fastened his pace making sure to get all of you in his mouth at once. You moaned and whimper, grinding your hips onto his face as he wanted to make you climax in his mouth, he wanted to taste all of you at once. You put your hands in his hair, pulling it as you climaxed into his mouth. "You taste amazing baby" he said as he took his fingers out of you putting them in his mouth.

You stared at him with lust in your eyes and he returned the same look. He started to grab your hips pulling you downwards onto his hard member. You moaned as he started moving not giving you time to get used to his size. Dabi continues as he makes his pace faster and harder making your arms latch onto his back scratching his back as you moaned uncontrollably. "How does it feel you little slut, having me pound you"

You couldn't answer him, lost in the pleasure and ecstasy. Wrapping your legs around him, you scratched his back. Moaning into his ear as he continuously enters you at a slow and hard pace. You felt that knot in your stomach start to appear. You clenched around him and that was the sign to him that you were close to your climax. That's when he started to pick up his pace.

"I'm so close doll, let's cum together", Dabi said into your ear. You nodded your head repeatedly since you couldn't even form a word. "I'mma count done from 5, on 1 you can cum, if you dare to go before that this will continue. Understood?" He says before he bites your ear. You nod "yes" as your eyes roll back from the immense pleasure you were receiving. "5.....4......3......2....." he said, but held in that one for longer then you thought he would. After an extra 5seconds, "...1.. go on doll cum- f-fuck doll" he said as he felt you tightly clench around him. "If you clench that hard might as well get you pregnant" he said as he struggle to fully exit you.

"oh..my.. that was amazing..." you say as Dabi enters the bathroom to get a towel to clean you off. "Do you want to take a bath right now, or later?" he asks as he softly cleans you. "Later, but can you get me some clothes" you say as he nods at you. 

He goes into the closet and gets you a one of his shirts and a a pair of underwear so that you can go to sleep comfortably. He also gets himself a pair of boxers so he can go to sleep as well. 

___________________

HI HI dont hate me for taking a whole year to finish one chapter. 

but anyways HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! love you all 

-poco_chan_dere