thirty seven

~~~

thirty seven

~~~

Chaeyoung got her bag as she received Jungkook's message

"Yah! Your car is still in the repair shop right"Lisa asked from her bedroom.

Chaeyoung answered her as she checks herself in the mirror. "Yeah. I'll get it 2 days from now."

Lisa proposed excitedly, "I'll give you a ride to HU."

Chaeyoung chuckled as she knew that Lisa just wanted to see boys from HU. "No need, you will definitely be late for your first class."

"Nooo!! It's ok—" before Lisa could even finish Chaeyoung bid her goodbye to Lisa, "I'll go now. See you later!"

Chaeyoung went down of their building and immediately saw Jungkook leaning on his black car.

Jungkook saw her immediately and waved at her, Chaeyoung smiled and waved back at him.

"Hi! Good morning!" She greeted him with a smile.

"Good morning Chae" Jungkook greeted back, he looked at her with admiration, "You look amazing, chae."

Chaeyoung lightly blushed from the compliment as she chuckled, "Thanks! You look good too, Kook! Girls will admire you even more!" She teased as Jungkook opened the door for her.

Jungkook chuckled, "I can assure you that I am not the one that will attract attention, it will be you." He started the engine.

She laughed softly as she wears her seat belt. "Well, we will be at your campus'. I heard that you have a lot of fans."

Jungkook smiled, "Where did you hear that? As far as I know, you were in the top forum of our school."

"Am I?" Chaeyoung surprisedly asked looking at Jungkook. He nodded as he explains, "It seems that you captured the hearts of men and women of our school. The varsity team admiring you made the hype up even more."

She looked at him, "Oh... I think they are just happy that we are helping you out." She giggles as she speaks, "And besides I am not the one famous, you are...Namjoon Oppa told me that you even became the most handsome student in your department and 3rd in your whole school."