nineteen

nineteen

~~~~

"Let's start!" Namjoon hyung said. I took a deep breath as I look around to see hyungs facing me and waiting for me to say something.

"So... that girl I kept on looking at the festival, Rosé. She was my best friend in High school." I started.

Jin hyung's brows furrowed as he heard me, "WAS?" he asked

I sighed as I started speaking again, "Yes, was. We had this group in high school. We were four in the group, 2 girls and 2 boys. We were very close all throughout our high school years, but I was closer to Chaeyoung."

Jimin butt in, "Chaeyoung? Who's that?"

"Rosé. Her korean name is Park Chaeyoung. Rose anne is her english name." I answered him.

"So, next?" Jhope hyung turned to ask as he took a sip from his coffee.

"Remember the time I told you about my ex?" I asked and they nodded as an aswer. "Chaeyoung was the reason why I dated Tzuyu, my ex. Everyone in the school thinks Tzuyu and I were great together and we were shipped like crazy. Chaeyoung thought the same thing, she was like the president of our fans club in school." I chuckled as I remember her telling me how great couple Tzuyu and I would be.

I stopped chuckling when I saw them looked at me confusedly. I cleared my throat and continued,

"To cut the story short, on our graduation day I broke up with Tzuyu without telling my friends the reason. But I just thought our relationship might not be because we love each other but because we were forced to think that way on the pressure around us."

"Rosé and Tzuyu must be sad after that." Jimin hyung said.

"Tzuyu knows, but not Chaeyoung. She never knew until now. I never told her because she will feel bad for pushing me to date
Tzuyu. She has a soft heart and I know she will be stressed about it. Oh Remember during our first year in the university? I haven't talked or contact with Chanyeol and Jihyo, the other two close friends I have but I was still in contact with Chaeyoung for few months. We planned to meet but Chaeyoung was the only one available at that time so the only the two of us meet."

"So are you still in contact with her?" Taehyung then turned to ask.

"No- When my parents had a divorce, I started to build wall between us. I don't want to bother them anymore. I don't want them to see me and my embarrassing family situation. I think that's one of the reasons why I ignored them. But Chaeyoung would always try to message me but I would just see it and ignore it. Remember the guy who went to me in Postec University?"

They all nodded their head. "That was long ago. The angry dude?" Jhope hyung asked.

"Yeah. He was Chanyeol, used to be my best friend among the boys in our school. He was mad at me for ignoring them when they tried to talk to me. He got upset when I didn't even went to Jihyo's flight going to Japan or when our homeroom adviser got married. He got mad for making Chaeyoung feel like shit when I completely ignore her messaged. Then, He told me that he doesn't think of me as friend anymore. Since then, Chaeyoung stopped sending me messages."