sixteen

sixteen

~~~~

"Over here!" Namjoon called us to come to our designated spot. He was part of the Student Government and managed to get Front row tickets for us. Good thing we will no longer wait in line. I hate when some girls try to hit on us every time.

I looked around and saw that it's not that crowded. "Isn't your group attracting too much attention?" we heard the guy beside us snickered.

I looked at source of the voice and found a man wearing a fashionable outfit. I saw Yoongi hyung smirked and went to the boy.

"What's up, man?" He asked as he hugged him in a manly way.

"I am still alive and breathing after all these 4 fcking years of College." The man answered, smiling.

Yoongi hyung grinned at the mam's response, he then sensed that we are looking at the man, so he introduced him to us. "Guys, this is Mino one of my high school friends and one of the organizers."

High school friend? Yoongi hyung was so lucky to be close to him even though it was a long time. I smiled as I suddenly thought of my high school friends, and remember the time we were grounded because we went to a music festival without permission from our parents. I came back to my senses when he stood in front of me.

I bowed at him, smiling as I offer my hand to shake his hand. "Jungkook", I said as he shook my hand with a smile.

"It was nice meeting you. I hope you have a great time in this festival." He said before excusing himself to us.

"Hyung, I can clearly see that you guys are really friends." Jimin hyung claimed.

Yoongi hyung gave him a look, "Why?"

"You both have this aura around you." He explained making Jin hyung and the rest agree.

"Swag is the right word" Jin hyung added.

Taehyung hyung eyes were twinkling as he admired the boy who just left, "He was wearing Gucci pants." A sighed escaped my lips and followed by a soft chuckle to what he said. You see... this hyung really likes Gucci.

"Where's your girlfriend, hyung?" I asked Yoongi hyung but before he can even answer, a sweet voice called his name
"Yoongi~~~" a girl ran over to him, hugging him tight.

"Is that Yoongi's girlfriend?" Taehyung hyung nudged my side, his eyes blinking.

"I think so." Jimin hyung answered for me.

"Doesn't she look like someone?" Jhope hyung looked at Jin hyung before asking.

I unconsciously looked at the girl's face and back to Jin hyung. "She looks like Jin hyung." I claimed which they all nodded and agreed with me. Even Jin hyung agreed.

Yoongi hyung faced us, holding the girl's hand as he introduced her with a smile. "Guys this is Jisoo, my girlfriend."

"Nice meeting you guys! Yoongi has a lot of stories about you." The girl said with a sweet enthusiastic voice.

We all greeted her back, and asked us not to introduced ourselves since she said she already know our names. She seems familiar to me. I feel like I have seen her somewhere.

My hyungs bombarded Jisoo noona questions. It was so funny to see them trying their best for her to compliment them.

"Have we met somewhere else?" My eyes got wide as Jisoo noona suddenly came to me asking the question I want to ask too. I saw my hyungs looking at me with questioning look.