thirty

thirty

~~~~

Chaeyoung looked at her watch, and there's still 15 minutes before the class ends. She is anxious whether to continue to go and meet jungkook or ditch and reason out to cancel.

"Chaeyoung, Please go to the faculty meeting room after this class to meet Prof. Jung." Chaeyoung nodded, "Yes mam."

She looked at the window thinking if this is a sign or not. She let out of a big sigh as her professor ended their class.

She stood up and went to the faculty room, meeting Jaehyun who just arrived.

"Hi Chae!" Jaehyun greeted smile radiating his face.

Chae greeted him back, "Hi Jae, you don't have a class?"

"Prof. Kim is absent so last class is cancelled." He explained, opening the door to faculty room leading Chaeyoung first before him.

"That's why he was not in our first class, I heard he is in HU for a seminar." She said to Jaehyun who was walking beside her.

"Yeah, he said it is for the collaboration." Jaehyun added as they arrived the meeting room inside the faculty room.

Jaehyun and Chaeyoung bowed as they greeted the professor waiting for them.

"Oh, you two...hello, please take a sit." Prof. Jung said to the two.

As the two was settled on their seats, Prof. Jung gave them 2 folders. As they checked it, they saw the title making them feel confused. "SU X HU: PROJECT SHARE"

Chaeyoung read it aloud. "What's this for, Prof. Jung?"

"The university decided to help out HU for their first senior gala. The students pleaded the school and their SG to make one when they saw our preparations and teasers, and their university president decided to make one. We will be sending you two to HU two days from now for their first meeting to help them out." The nodded their heads as they read the outline given to them.

When their professor was done giving some instructions they bid their goodbyes to leave.

"Chae, your class ended right?" Jaehyun asked as the two of them walked side by side.

Chaeyoung smiled, "Yes, why?"

Jaehyun looked at Chaeyoung and asked, "Want to grab some foods?"

Chaeyoung's eyes lit up at the mention of the food but she remembered her biggest problem, Jungkook.

"I would love to, but I have a plan with someone today." Chaeyoung politely declined.

"Then, I'll treat you next time then, after our Gala! We both deserve a great meal." Jaehyun expressed his excitement

"Sure! You know I will not say NO to food." Chaeyoung lightly chuckled.

Jaehyun had to go to the parking lot for his car so he just said good bye to Chaeyoung as they walked different path.