Chapter 21: The ocean

Author: last chapter my lovely readers

After we had a looot of fun down there, Hanji and the stupid Mikasa came to the basement with a map. On the map there was written 'my way home, from Grisha Jäger'. The only ones who survived were the 9 of us: Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Hanji, Sasha, Connie, Jean, the annoying Flocke Forster and Moblit. (A: I know he died, but I love him and wasn't able to kill him). It would have been way smarter to ride back and follow the way on the map with the wall garrison or some other support, but Erwin wanted Hanji to be the new commander, and as we all know she was unstoppable. Even I must admit that I was really curious, and I wanted to find it out for Erwin. If he would be still alive, I guess he would have beaten up our asses because if we died, who would tell humanity what we found? But didn't the adventure with Eren start with bad choices too?

We all agreed except the annoying Flocke Forster who didn't stop reciting rules. After half an hour Sasha threw a hot potato after him and silenced him. In that moment I knew why I wanted her in my team again. Also Moblit was against it and every sentence that escaped his mouth started with "But department head Hanji..."

On our way we didn't meet a single titan which I was so thankful for, because we couldn't afford it to lose any other soldier....well I don't think anyone would mind if I cut out Flocke's tongue or throw him off the next cliff, hmm... but my thoughts were interrupted by a warm hand who reached out for mine and crossed my fingers with his. "Who are you planning to kill this time? There aren't many of us left" the boy with the chocolate brown hair said. "How do you know that?" I asked confused. How did he manage to read my mind again? "First you look up to the sky, then once around to check if anybody would notice. Then you furrow your eyebrows and lick over your lips because you found a way how to kill. You are a simple person." I looked at him even more confused. "You act as if I would do that so often" – "In each meeting" he told me, and I laughed. He was not wrong though. "I also lick my lips when I'm alone with you" I seductively said. "Yes, but that's only because either you're planning to kill me if I use my mouth for something else then moaning your name or you're trying to kill me with your violent sex tendencies" I proudly smiled and looked again down on the map and the books we found in the basement, trying to figure out what the actual fuck his dad did, and how he managed to survive this long way without being eaten by a titan. I was really focused when I heard a loud laughter coming from the person next to me. I looked at him and his cheeks were red and his eyes watering. "What's the matter?" I asked around but only noticed Sasha and Connie laughing to death. "Is there something in my face?" I nervously asked. Normally they wouldn't behave like that. "Y-ye-yeeess" Hanji said and nearly fell down her horse. "Department head Hanji!" Moblit screamed and caught her before she fell. "I love you, but seriously what's this?" Eren asked after he finally calmed down. I felt my face heating up and my blood running up into my cheeks. I looked down and took a deep breath. "FUCKING GLASSES, WHY ARE Y'ALL LAUGHING?" I shouted and expected them to stop. But Sasha only laughed more and nearly suffocated because she was still eating. Connie hit her back until she finally swallowed it. Disgusting. I looked over to my boyfriend who tried to hold back another laughter. "What's so funny about me wearing glasses?" I asked annoyed. "It makes you look older and somehow wiser... like a prof" he said before he burst into laughter again. "That's just because you look so dumb" I arrogantly told him. "Take that back!" he yelled. "You're just jealous!" I shouted back. "As if!" the younger boy madly added. "You both act like an old married couple" Jean annoyed said to silence us and rolled his eyes. "WHAT?!" we both furiously shouted back. "I said it once and I'll say it again: I would rather drown in the ocean, than marry you!" (A:Chapter 13)  -"You don't even know if the ocean exists" I angrily answered to his mean statement. Just wait.

After 4 hours of riding my ass hurt like hell and I don't wanna know how Eren's felt after I took him in his fucking cellar. Oh dear, we were both so crazy. It was also getting darker and so we decided to pass the night outside. I helped Hanji with the maps when I noticed Eren and Armin both fall down, trying to pitch a tent. I laughed and kept on observing them. One tried to hold the pole while the other one wanted to hit it with the hammer. I don't know how the both of them graduated the soldier exams, but if they weren't titans, I guess they would have died trying to pitch a tent. In the end they were more injured than the rest of us during the fight. How did I manage to live with him? And how the fuck was he able to nearly build our house and the whole furniture by himself, but wasn't able to handle a tent? "If you just were as wild as you are in bed" I said and sighed when I finally came to help them.