11

Jimin sits in his bedroom on his chair, staring at the four things he just placed on his desk. His face was scrunched up frustratedly and his thumb nail is placed against his teeth.

After a few minutes of just sitting and staring at the four objects he stands up a bit irked, slamming his palm against his desk.

"Ah! What the hell am I doing?!" He groans loudly, wiping an irritated hand down his face. "This is stupid..." He sighs defeated, flopping back down onto his seat. "Is it...? Will he even be happy to- what the hell am I saying? He should be flipping thankful, even grateful. Bowing to me and all!" He abruptly stands back up with his fist in the air, exhaling a few seconds later and sitting back down with a whine.

"What the hell is wrong with me..? I don't even care about the guy, why am I doing this?" Jimin racks his brain for an excuse as to why he was doing all of this in the first place. "It's... a peace offering! For Taehyung and Jungkook to know I won't bother him anymore. Yeah yeah, that's what it is!"

"He'll smile right?" Then his eyebrows pinch together. "What am I thinking? I'll just start..."

He picks up one of the objects in a rush and begins scribbling on the other, a small smile slowly making a way onto his face.

💲🐥🐰🐯TripleThreat🐯🐰🐥💲

Yoongi was basically panicking the entire weekend over the fact he didn't have his phone, how could he have forgotten to take it from Jimin that day?

It is now an early Monday morning and Yoongi was walking through the halls trying to see if he could spot Jimin or Taehyung. Jungkook still hadn't spoken to him since that last time so he had no idea where they stood at the moment, but he doesn't blame him since he had no way to contact him during the weekend even if he wanted to talk.

Bending the corner Yoongi felt like the luckiest person alive when he spotted the person he was looking for in the middle of his usual posse he hung around.

Without a second wasted the black haired boy approaches the group, gaining disgusted looks from everyone but Jimin. He didn't care though, he just wanted to retrieve his phone and leave as quickly as possible.

"Jimin-ssi." He says softly, stopping right in front of them.

Said male looks at him and then glances at a few people in his friend group before finally stating, "You guys can go on without me, I'll catch up in a bit."

They nod and chuckle amongst themselves, assuming Jimin would rip him a new one for just walking up to someone with his status.

After they get a bit away, the younger finally makes eye contact with the other. "What is it?"

"Well first..." He trails off, rummaging through his shoulder bag and pulling out a sack with something in it. "Here's your clothes back. Once again, thank you for that day." The older slightly smiles at him.

Jimin stares at him for a few seconds, scanning his features before, slowly reaching his arm out and taking it from him. "....Yeah."

"Also my phone, you never gave it back that day. Please tell me you still have it on you."

"That old thing? Why would you want something as worthless as that? I threw it away." Jimin didn't even notice the way Yoongi's expression drops as he goes to dig in his bag, his smile completely disappearing.

"You what...?" The scholarship students mutters quietly, watching as the other pulls out a small yellow gift bag.

"I threw it out. Here." The slightly taller male states, handing him the little bag. He looked proud of himself.