7

"Alright young masters, madam, sir, dinner is served." The head servant states, taking the food that's pushed into the room on a cart and placing them all throughout the table for the family of 5.

When done he rests both hands over his lap area. "Will that be all?"

"Can you bring the pitcher of water? I'm a little parched from today's activities." The only woman at the table asks, picking up her utensils to eat. The man exits and returns a few seconds later, pouring some water in her empty glass before placing it down near the other pitchers filled with juice. "That is all, you may leave." He bows and does just that.

The silver haired male of the three grabs the pitcher for some random juice, pouring it into his glass and putting it back down.

And so, the family begins to eat in a bit of silence.

The brown haired boy of the bunch is busy staring his second older brother, who sits across from him, down. Watching his every move. And the guy seem to have caught wind of that, as he looks up, raising an eyebrow at him.

"What?" He mouths.

He doesn't receive an answer though, just a small head shake as the younger goes back to eating his food.

"So, Jungkook." The eldest man at the table speaks up, said boy's head turns in his direction.

"Yes, father?"

"How have school been going lately? Any potential business partners you've picked up?"

"Not exactly..." He coughs awkwardly. "I made a friend, just not any business partners."

"Yeah, with the poor kid of the school." Jimin mumbles, scooping up some rice and placing it into his mouth.

"Poor kid?" Mr. Jeon raises an eyebrow. What poor kid could he be talking about? You had to be well off to enter that school.

Jungkook shoots the older a glare "Stop calling him poor."

"What?" Jimin shrugs. "He is."

Their mother looks at Taehyung for an explanation, him feeling her eyes bore into him so he looks up from his plate.

"He's our new scholarship student." He explains. "He's not well off, but has to be pretty smart to be able to get into our school."

Mr. Jeon looks back at his son, and Jungkook could tell he was about to hear a whole lecture.

"Jungkook, I didn't send you to such an elite school just for the sake of making friends, it's also for business purposes and–"

"Honey, just let him be." Mrs. Jeon speaks up, placing a hand on her husband's own. "He should be able to make friends with who he wants to, it doesn't always have to be about business."

"He is my marrow too!" Taehyung chirps in happily.

His mother gives him a warm smile, but the man completely ignores him to continue talking to his son.

"Well even so, try to at least get some potential business partners. I expect around 5 by next weekend, no less." He doesn't get a response from the boy, so he speaks up again. "I don't want to be disappointed in you once again. Do you understand?"

Jungkook's grip tightens around his eating utensil, mumbling out a "....Yes, father."

Mr. Jeon nods and proceeds with eating his food, Mrs. Jeon turning to her second eldest son.

"So tell me about this kid, what's he like to have both of you become his friend?"

"Mother, he is the most enchanting diminutive entity to perambulate this sphere!"