1

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook sit in an empty classroom

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook sit in an empty classroom. They wanted to get away from all the screaming fangirls, and persistent fanboys.

Right now Jimin is sitting next to Jungkook as he still plays on his gameboy, Taehyung across from them sitting on a table, just seeming as if he's thinking on stuff.

"Can you put down that ridiculous video game?" Jimin snaps, snatching the game boy out of his youngest brother's hand, a scowl on his face. "You walked in here and didn't even spare anyone a glance, you ignored them. These people could be very important parts of our company, and some of their parents are already partnered with us."

"Who gives a fuck?" Jungkook clicks his tongue, attempting to snatch his game back, but comes to no avail. He huffs "We're already richer than all of them, what's the sense?"

"You don't know business, Jeon." Jimin sighs, shoving the device in his shoulder bag. "This is exactly why I'll be running the company above the both of you."

"You wish." The youngest snorts, crossing his arms over his chest. "The last time I checked, my father was the one married to mother right now. So with his help I can easily take over the company."

"Hey." Taehyung finally speaks up, both of them turning to him. "Was it not for me you wouldn't be in this school, my father hates your dad's guts. So with some negotiations I can make your dad convince mother to let me be the heir."

"You think that's a threat? I'll just move schools."

"You're too stupid to get into any."

"Who needs brains when you got money?" Jungkook says in a 'duh' tone.

"I as the eldest should be heir, that's how it usually goes anyways." Jimin cuts in.

"Yeah? Well when you start looking the part then I'll probably reconsider." The brown haired male pets Jimin's head, insinuating how much shorter he is than him.

He gets shoved and that causes him to snicker.

"Don't touch my hair, prick!"

"If you cared about someone as much as you cared about your hair I'm sure you would have some genuine friends for once."

The pinket scoffs "My friends are genuine."

"They look more like your yes men than anything else."

The two begin to bicker on whether or not Jimin has actual real friends. This causes Taehyung to roll his eyes, looking out the window they're near.

He turns back to them when he hears a chair scrape against the ground, watching Jungkook stand up and glare down at his brother, though it wasn't a serious one.

"Return my game."

"You'll get it back during lunch. Until then go interact with the other students." Jimin waves off, flipping his hair and looking past Taehyung to the outside.