9 On the trace

Third Person POV  (Nezus Office)

Nezu sat behind his desk and took a sip from his tea. He looked at Aizawa, who stood in his office, with a note in one of his hands. It wans't visible, but Nezu knew that the Pro-hero was worried. So he asked: „What can I help you with, Aizawa?"  He immidiatly answered: „You know that we were chasing the dark shadows yesterday, right? And we captured one. But they freed him really fast. And after that, one of my students, Eijiro Kirishima, found this note. I think it could might be from one of the dark shadows, because it wasn't there, before the smoke, with that the boys us distracted, came. And even if it's not from one of them, I don't like what is wirtten in there. I know we do everything we can, against kids in bad households,

 (I dind't know how to say it otherwhise. I mean against the households not the kids)

And that kids household is obviously not that good. Here." He gave the principal the note. Nezu read it and agreed with Aizawa. He said: „I'm going to look out for this Mrs Johnson. And I will look what I can find and do. To bring that kid out of there. And of course, I'm going to look, if the boy is one of the dark shadows." Aizawa nodded and left the room. 

Nezu thought: 'thats interesting. Very interesting. I wonder if the boy is really on of them. And if he is, what is he going to do, if heroes and police are going to show up at his house. '

What Nezu didn't expected, is that the gang had an very good hacker amongst them (Izuku). They had  'only' an old Nokia phone, which was pretty damaged, but the boy even managed to hack in gouvernment and UA, without leaving trace, so the gang already knew what he was going to do and for which of the boys he was searching for. Now it was simple. Well, it was not that good, but it was the only good option. Ryuka was going to live on the streets too. In fact, he was packing his important stuff and left the house, 20 minutes after Nezu began the research.

Third PErson POV (with the gang)

Ryuka was with the others again, his things in his bag. Then he asked Hiroki: „So, where can I put my things?" Th eleader of the gang aswered: „C'mon. You already know that we sleep in anhidden alleyway most of the time, but our things are on an other place. Our important things are in a building. It's in the middle of the red zone and noone other than us would ever go in there. Maybe some heroes or police man. But not a single gang or a single villain would there to go in there. Cause this is the place, where our things are in. It's not that safe and the dangerous villains would never come to the idea to go there, and the small villains don't dare cause of us. Like I said." They got to a building. It was an old office building. Most of the windows were broken and the walls had cracks in them. Some walls were burnt and it looked like there was a villain attack many years ago. Hiroki showed his friend the secret door, behind their things were. The boy put his things to the others and then they got outside again.

Aizawa POV  (Ryukas House)(5 days later)

I stood in front of the door of the apartment. On the door bell stood the name Johnson, so I was right here. I had Hizashi and Nemuri with me, along with a few police officers. I heard a door above us open and shut again. A neighbor came the staris down and looked at us. It was a women and I wondered what she was doing here. She looked nice and not that poor to live here. She saw us and asked: „Do you want something from Mrs. And Mr. Johnson? Maybe it needs some time for them to actually come to the door. They aren't that nice. And the poor boy, Ryuka, always asked for work, so that he can get some mloney for food. They are horrible parents." I looked at her. What she told us brought me to think that I don't get enough money for this.... There are too many problem children in this world... but there are also a lot of heroes and teacher in this world. Why can't they deal with them? Why do I always get the real prblem children? I need more coffee... That reminded me that I had just 9 coffees this morning. I immediatly pulled out a cup of coffee, from who Knows where. Not even I know where I always get them so suddenly... I NEED MORE COFFEE!!!! Even coffee brings me to the point to need more coffee...

Anyways, I asked the women: „Do you know if Ryuka, the boy is at home right now?" The women answered: „No. I haven't seen him in the last 5 days. I saw him going out with some of his things 5 days ago, in the evening. He was here with some of his frinends. They helped him carry some things.  And he dind't come back since then." That was a little problem. I asked the nice neighbour: „Do you have a picture of him?" She nodded a little bit worried and gave me a picture of a boy with blue hairs and a little bit emotionless eyes. I recognized him as one of the dark shadows. This means it was true. Ryuka Johnson, was one of the boys I was chasing a few times. I thanked the women and she had to go, so I rang the door bell again, and again and again, until a drunk women answered the door. 

She asked: „Wha- *hic* t do you *hic* wanttt? I'm busyyyy *hic*" I sighed and said: „You have to come with us, to the police station. Is your husband here too?"  She didn't answered, she just said: „Police? *hic* nooooo. I never was with the police and nooneeee *hic* was hereee" I sighed again and said aigain: „You are going to come with us... you know?" She repeted: „I'm coming with you *hic* yeah, understand." I added: „...to the police station. You know? Police... station." I pointet at the officers behind me. It was as if I was talking to a one year old brat that doesn't understand anything. I don't get paid enough for this. I'm going to go to Nezu and tell him that I want more money... and more coffee. Anyways. Mrs. Johnson said: „Yeah... *hic* the police stationnnn. *hic* I don't know where it is. I think it is four blocks away. Ask someone other. I can't help you with this." Man, this women got on my nerves. The poor boy. His parents are ridicolous. If I was ever going to capture him... I'm goingt to adopt him. And noone can change my mind. I gestured the cops behind me, to just get her in hand cuffs. After they did that, I walked in to the apartment and searched for the husband. He was drunk too. Butg he was worse that this women. He was mad. He recognized me as a hero and asked: „What did that damn brat, that a hero shows up at our house. Was he drunk? Did he stole something?" I just put him in hand cuffs and said: „No. We are here for you. We are going to talk to you and your husband at the police station. Maybe you are going to live behind bars some months. Or years. Your son did nothing wrong." Then he got really mad. He tried to punch me. But I dodged and took him out of the apartment. But he didn't give up, he struggled, until I punched him at a specific point, so that he passed out. We took the drunk edults to the police station. But I wonder where Ryuka Johnson, their son, is. I hope he is ok.

PLEASE READ THE A/N THIS TIME

Yaaaaaayyyy!!! Finally! Chapter nine. Well, I wrote a A/N. It was long. But then.... I ACCIDENTLY DELETED IT!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo stupid. Anyways, I wasn't in a mood to write the last few days, but then I saw that a few of you..... MY ENGLISH!!!! MAANNN. I on't know what it is. Well, in german it is „abgestimmt" I mean this thing with the star above the chapters. I hope you know what I mean...... and you put me in some Readinglists and then I saw that someone put my story in a REadlinglist named „CAn't wait to read the next chapter" Or something like this, and I immidiately finished the chapter. So I hope you liked it. I wrote this with my morther sleeping besinde me on the couch and in front of the TV. And no, I'm not watching TV on the afternoon, where I live it's 10 pm right now. 

Anyways, I have a little question. How do you tag someone when you want to add someone in the story???????

And next question.... sadly noone got me ideas for the ships, so could you please add some, or say if you want some or not??

And last but not least... I tried to add a photo the story, but it didn't work. Does anyone know why? Cause it just didn't showed up on the screen. I mean the picture. 

And really lastly, THANK YOU FOR 1,1k. INEFISIHBISUHUH 1.1!!!!!!!!! I really dind't expect ANYONE to read the story. THANK YOU!!!! 

Oh, I forgot something. I wanted to react on some of your coments, but ylike I said I doesn't know how to tag someone, so you wouldn't see that I asnwered. I tagged someone one time, but I have really no clue how I did it, so sorry that I dind't react.

And that was it. Long. I know. Have a nice day, good night, good morning , good afternoon and so on.

BYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE