Important

So. I don't like doing this but it's too much at the moment. So. First I'll tell you what will happen and then I'll explain why and so on

I'll pause this story.

You can adopt it, but maybe I'll continue it some time. Just please text or commen me if you want to adopt it. I want tp read the story then. 

Now to the explanation:

School is....... hard right now. Our teacher already says: „When we're back in school we'll write a lot of tests and write exams to get some written notes for you" so I'm a little stressed. Then there is my dad, who does many thing with my school. And he says: „The exam you're gonna write is gonna be HUGE! You have to learn and learn and learn to get a good grade on this exame to not fail this class." And that's....... stressing. Then we have our other teachers, who think that just because we're home, we can have more homework and work during online classes than if we we're in school. 

Then there is my sister. She has some.......health problems, is always on a bad mood and I don't want my mom to have more problems when I tell her that I have some problems. So, I always do all the things I have to do on my own without any help even if I would need it. Now that we're talking about my mother, she has many problems too. And that makes me some problems. My brothers grades aren't good. I'm honest..... they are bad. Really bad. She has to help im do his homework. Even I had to help him last time and he is 3 grades over me. My mom is stressed because my parents are divorced and he has the second girlfriend after their realtionship now. He lies to her about some stuff and yeah. She often tells me about her problems and I'm always really happy if I can help her with just listening. Next thing, our turtles are slowly waking up from their hibernation. And because my siblings don't care about them, I'll have to take care of them and give them food, and water and look out for them. It's the same iwth my dog. My mom and I are the only ones that really go for a walk with my dog. Adn we're the only ones that give her food. And water. My sister doesn't even know HOW to. And she's 4 years older than me. 

Then, we finally got to see our horse again, after 3 years. WHile that's not stressing or makes much problems, it needs time. So even less time. 

MY mom has nightshift. My sister doesn't care what happnes downstaors at the evenings, but at the mornings, she declares downstairs her territory and no one is allowed to go there. But at evenings, when my brother is outside REaaaaally late. Like until 10 pm, I have to wait for him to come home, to lock the doors and stuff like this, because my brother always forgets it. And I have to sleep in a room with my dog. While that's not a bad thing, I also have to get up early to give my dog food. 

And that are almost all reasons I'm pausing this story for now. Almost.

The last reason is, I read the whole book again. And I wrote it HORRIBLE!!!!! I'll make a rewrite sometime. But for now, i just lost motivation. But I really have a lot of motivation for my other two stories. And I always stress myself that I have to finish the next chapter of this book, but I just don't have the motivation adn I don't have ideas what to write either. 

So you can adopt  it if you want to. And you also can leave ideas on what I should write in the rewrite, when I'm doing that. So, yeah. I hope you're not angry with me or something. 

I feel really guilty doing this.....

have a good day/night/afternoon/morning/evening

Byyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee