7 captured... oh not any more

Aizawa POV

Last chapter:

Suddenly I got a message. I opened my phone and was really really surprised, aswell as proud and shocked. The message was from...

...Todoroki. He had followed one of the 15-17 year old teen, together with Iida. And the Message was:

 „We have captured the one Iida and I were following, Aizawa-Senseii. But he hadn't said anything yet. Could you come to our location, please?"  

Todoroki also send his location to me and I sent it to the other students, so they would come to the right place... but I hoped Kaminari would come too. Everyone knew that he sometimes can be... well... a bit stupid. But luckily, he was with Kirishima, so he got to us without any problems. Well...maybe little problems. But they were both not injured or hurt. 

I was the last one to get there, surprsingly. It looks like the problem children lost the other members fast. 

I looked at the captured boy. He had blond and black hair was not that tall but not short either. His eyes were big, blue and they sparkled mischievously, as if he was waiting any moment for one of his pranks to work. He was tied up and I put Quirk canceling hand cuffs on his hands, just in case. 

But the boy said: „That's irrelivant. My Quirk has something to do with my friends and none of you is one of my friends, so it won't work. So...could you pLeAsE~ take them off of my hands? THey are uncomfrotable."

I sighed and put the cuffs. 

The boy grinned and said: „SoOo, Eraser. I'm rEaLlY sorry, but I have no pencil with me that you could erase."  

Some of my students giggled and Kaminari laughed, aswell as Kirisima, Mina and Sero. But I just sighed ans asked: „Where are your friends, kid?"  His smile grew wider and he said: „I dOn'T KnOw. Tell you me. You are the one who followed one of my freinds. And your students followed the rest of them. Ho should IiIiIiIiI (That's a I not a l if you wondered) know where they are?" Suddenly his face darkened, and he gave a scary aura of him. And he said: „And how I heard, you followed our little green bean. If he has ONE little scratch. Then it was your last game of tag."

I looked him in the eyes and his look brightened again, till he had a huge grin on his face. This Izuku Midoriya had to be really important to them. And not only the gang, but also some other people. I wonder how he is. He hadn't really said anything  and I know little to nothing about him, just that he MIGHT be a boy who was abused and abandoned from his father and the first from his mother too. 

Deku POV (while he gets chased)

I looked behind me and saw Eraserhead was still on my trace. I ran even faster. I hoped the others were ok. Hopefully, none of them got captured or injured, or worst. I climbed on a building and saw the underground hero following. He is good. Really. But I couldn't get captured. I need to help the boys if some of them got captured. Wait... how do we know where and when we will meet again? And how will we know if someone got catched. We weren't prepared for such a situation. I was worried. Waht if I'm not going to find them? MY friends...no...my fammily? ‚Hopefully I'm going to run in one of the boys. That would be really helpfull.', I though. But first I had to hang Eraserhead up (is that a right sentence?) So I jumped on a tall building ans stood a moment on the roof. I heard the undergrounf Hero climb on the roof too, and come near me. I spotted a open window. And parcoured to this window. I swung myself in it and looked around. I was in a bedroom. I hurried to the door, opened it and closed it silently behind me. I saw noone in the apartment,  but I had a feeling in my gut, that I was not alone in here, so I crept to the front door, cause this was what I had to be first off all. Got out of the apartment. I really hoped noone would ever know I was in this apartment, well...noone other then the Hero on my trace. He would propably know, but hopefully tell noone. I reached the doorknob and, wanted to go outside, but then I herade slowly steps on the stairs. So I was right. Someone was in here besides me. I looked to the stairs and saw a sleepy teenager come down. If I would go out he would not notice me, because it seemed like he slept just some minutes ago.