3 The deal with the hero

In Ua, Nezu's office

Third person pov:

Aizawa stood in front of Nezu. The bear-dog-mouse said: "Hello Aizawa. We have a little problem. We need some informations about the hero killer Stain, but no one knows how he kills the heros or why. And I haven't found out a thing about him. Not his quirk, not even whether he has accomplices and also not his real identity." Aizawa was in shock. If Nezu can't find out about him, then nobody does. UAs pricipal continued: "There is only one way, to find something out about him. The gang dark shadows. They know many things about villains and heroes. But they aren't for the heroes and they aren't for the villains either. They sell some of their informations for money. So it is your job to find these gangs and buy some of the information about Stain from them." Aizawa nodded and asked: "Do we know where they are?" NEzu answered: "No, not really. But some times they are in oone the kisoks. Here, that's the adress *********. Good luck finding them." Aizawa went  to the city and get to the kiosk, in which the Gang should sometimes stay.

With the gang

Izuku and the other members, waited for Yuuto, Ryuka, Tomi, Kisho and Masaru to come to their location. (The 5 boys are living at their home). as soon as they were there, they left the red zone and went into town. They went to the kiosk where they often went and bought cheap things to eat. It was the cheapest kisok they could find. The food doesn't always taste that good, but it was better than nothing. They din't saw Eraserhead aka Aizawa on the rooftop of the kiosk. But he saw them.

With Aizawa

The hero was confused. It was 10 am and all the kids were in the school. But this gang wasn't. And he saw And the boys were all different ages. Usually such a teen gang was about the same age, but there were some who looked like they were fifteen and some who looked like they were 20.  Aizawa decided to follow the gang and jumped of the roof. Then he get into the kiosk.

With the gang

The boys noticed that Eraserhead was there and watched them. You were good at that. Because they were known not only for their knowledge but also for their fighting style. They don't kill anyone or hurt anyone really badly, but when they defend themselves, they're really not bad. They are also great at parcour, so no other gang dares to provoke them.

They ignored Eraserhead, bought some food with the money Yuuto has found on the street, and get out of the kiosk.  They waited, if Eraserhead would follow them and if he wants something from them. When they were out, they hid in an alley right next to the kiosk and saw Eraserhead come out of the store moments later and look around for them. As he tried to pass them, Takashi pulled him into the alley to join them.

Hiroki came close to Eraserhead's face and asked, "What do you want from us?"

Yuuto and Ryuka hid Izuku behind them so the hero couldn't see him properly. They didn't want anyone to know what Izuku looked like, so far they had hidden him on every mission and every encounter so that you could only see his green hair or briefly his eyes, but none of the heroes or villains knew what he really looked like. But Izuku wanted to see the Hero, so he looked past the two of them before quickly hiding again.

Aizawa answered Hiroki: "I want to buy information from you." Hiroki smiled and grabed Eraserheads arm. He pulled the hero with him in the dark alley. When they all were in the shadows and no one could see them, Kisho asked: "Wich informations do you want? About which villain and what?"

Aizawa answered: "I want to know something about Stain. Tell me something you know about him and I will give you some money."

But Takashi said: "Money first, then the information."

Aizawa sighed and wanted to know: "How much money?"

Yuuto answered: "It depends on what information you want to have. Do you want to know his quirk? His real identity? His address? The reason he turned villain? The location of its main base? Tell us what you want to know and we will see if we can help you and at what price."  Aizawa sai: "Do you have something about his Quirk?"

Aizawa Pov (didn't expectet that, right?):

The turned around to someon behind them, but I couldn't see him cause they hid them behind them.

Then they all turned back to me and one of the boys said: "Yes, we have something about his Quirk. We want 40 dollars. Do you have that with you or should we meet you somewhere?"

I answered: "Yes, I have it with me. Here. 40 dollars." I gave him 40 dollars. 'But Nezu has to give me that back later'I though.

Then I heard a voice. It was a boy, and he was young. Maybe 13. Wow. That was young for such a gang. I couldn't see the boy, and he had to be that one, they are hiding.

The boy said: "His quirk is that if he takes a blood sample from his victim, it will be paralyzed for a period of time. Drawbacks are not known. He uses knives to draw blood from his victims and to use his quirk. The maximum period of paralysis is 8 minutes, depending on the blood group of the victim. And thats it."

I was surprised that they knew so well about the quirk. Maybe one of them had an analysis quirk. Or one of them can see through his quirk what someone else's quirk is doing. Than I thanked them and said, I would come again if need some more informations about Stain or someone else. They let me go and I went back to UA, to tell Nezu about Stains Quirk.

With the gang

Third person pov:

The gang was surprised that Eraserhead wanted something from them. He was one of their favourite heroes. They like him, because his isn't a hero for fame or money. He is a underground hero and works (like the name says) in the underground. a little bit like them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that was my third chapter. I hope you like it. The upgrades now will be slowly, cause weekend is over and I have long school. (for exampel on Monday from 7:45 am, till 3:35 pm) and then there is homework and some exams, sooooo... yeah

Byeeeeeeeeeeee